[2]-The meet

Hey my lovely readers?

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far but I am a little disappointed. Do you know why?

Where are my regular readers?

Just 200 views, seriously? I am used to seeing 500+ views on my every chapter and this sudden drop in views is not settling well with me.

Not even 100 votes? I mean why am I writing this book then?

I know many of my readers must be busy in exams and it's even more important than reading my book but the drop shouldn't be this huge.

So I read the story 'His sunshine his beauty' by yoursIvy_03 and I must tell you, I was really spellbound by the twists and turns.

The book is a quick read and is very precise, to the point without much drama. I will definitely recommend you all to read it.

Anyways, excited for their meet?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft-07/03/2022

Completed-20/05/2022

Published-20/05/2022

Reaching my workplace, I made my way to the locker and changed into my work clothes

"Hey Sophia, you're early today" asked my store manager.

Tying the knot of my apron, I said "yeah, woke up early today" 'or rather didn't sleep the whole night' my mind reminded me.

"Hey get ready fast we've some extra bouquets to prepare for tomorrow" my colleague said.

"Why? Is anything special today?" I asked her.

"Yup, there is some new office set up that is supposed to happen today and since this is a very renowned flower shop in the city, we've received a big order. They're setting up one of their branch office here. It seems the new CEO who is about to take over the company is expanding his business and wants to set up a new branch here" she said.

"Which company is it?" I asked, curiously.

"Have you heard about the Sharma's?" she asked and I nodded.

"Of course, they're the most influential business family of this country" I said, remembering Aman Sharma who is currently the CEO of the company.

"What business do they deal in?" I asked.

"Oh god girl, you name it. They deal in anything and everything that gives money. Be it hotel, telecommunication, jewelry anything. You name it and they deal with it" she said.