[9]-Make mistakes and learn from them

Hey my lovely readers?

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

So how many of you remember Akash's first meet with Sophia?

If you all don't remember, you'll get to see him today.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft-29/03/2022

Completed-14/06/2022

Published-15/06/2022

It's been around four months since I joined this pub and I learnt a lot of new things meanwhile like how good the Sharmas are, as a family, as an employer and they do a lot of charity work as well

Adarsh sir was supposed to take over the company somewhere around next year and I am sure, he is more than capable of taking care of the business.

I was more than happy working here, as a waitress and I knew for a fact that I could take care of mummy very well while still continuing to study without any major disruptions.

I was right now in the pub in one of the VIP booths ready to serve the first customer of my day today and was being introduced to him by our manager, Raj.

If Raj was personally handling him, I am sure he must be someone important, so I need to be careful.

"How are you Mr. Sharma?" Raj said with a polite smile which he returned.

Mr. Sharma was accompanied by one other man, probably his friend.

I think this Mr. Sharma is a nice person, not like that douche Shreyas Malhotra.

"I am fine and you don't need to worry about anything but thanx for booking a VIP booth on such a short notice for us," Mr. Sharma said.

"No not at all Mr. Sharma, it was my pleasure. Enjoy your evening. If you need anything, Sophia is here to help you," he said, pointing at me.

Raj then went away, leaving me to take his order.

Turning to him, I gave Mr. Sharma my best smile and asked, "What would you like to have sir?"

"Two whiskey on the rocks," his friend ordered for both of them and I immediately made my way to the bar area to get their drinks.

After around fifteen minutes I walked in the booth and placed their order.

"How long have you been working here?" Mr. Sharma asked, once I placed their order on the table.

"About four months, sir," I answered.

"You look quite young to be working here. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" he asked, taking a sip from his glass of whiskey which I had just put on the table.