[3]-What happenned?

Hey my lovely readers?

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

Please listen to the song above. It will for sure bring a smile on your face.

Also, I think most of you are confused with the timeline of this book and my 1st book.

So, the events happening in this book right now are when Akash is in the last year of college and was not committed to Siya yet, hence he had denied Adarsh about it in the last chapter. He was yet to be introduced to the media which was on the day of fresher's party.

That means before meeting Akash, Sophia had already met Adarsh which Akash didn't know about.

Hope it is clear now.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft-09/03/2022

Completed-24/05/2022

Published-25/05/2022

It was finally the next day, the day that we had to deliver the order

I was right now in my shop, arranging everything when my manager came to me.

"All set?" she asked, chirpily.

"Yes" I said, turning to her with a smile.

Just then her phone started ringing.

"Sophia, can you please help in setting up bouquets in the truck while I take this call?" she said.

"Of course" I said with a smile and helped my colleagues in arranging the bouquets neatly in the truck.

After around half an hour, I saw her coming to me with a frown.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing, my son got into a fight again. His principal had called" she said shaking her head in disappointment.

"Oh. Why?" I asked.

Her son is a very sweet child and never gets into fights. I don't know what happened with him that he got into a fight.

"Don't know but I need to visit his school. The principal was pissed off at him" she said, sitting on the nearby chair and rubbed her forehead with her fingers.

Keeping my hands on her shoulder, I crouched to her level.

Giving her a small smile, I said "don't worry. Why don't you visit the school, I'll take care of the order?"

"You will?" she asked, looking at me hopefully.

"Of course, I will" I said, gently squeezing her shoulder to assure her.