[12]-Is she the one?

Hey my lovely readers?

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft-05/05/2022

Completed-24/06/2022

Published-25/06/2022

As soon as I entered the cabin, my heartbeat raced seeing him after around a year and my steps stopped on my track on it's own

I saw his lips moving but I don't know what he said as it wasn't audible.

Gulping a lump in my throat, I composed myself and said, "Good morning sir."

As if he was in some kind of trance, he blinked his eyes rapidly and said, "Good evening."

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"It's almost six 'o' clock," he said and I realized my slip of tongue.

"I am sorry sir. Good evening," I wished him again and turned to Akash sir.

"Good evening sir," I wished him.

"Good evening. Please have a seat," he said and I sat on the chair opposite to them.

Sitting on the chair, I handed over my CV to them.

While Akash sir was going through my CV with his hawk like eyes, I felt a gaze on me.

I didn't need to guess who it was.

His presence was making me a little nervous so I tried my best to avoid him but then a thought crossed my mind.

If I have to get this job, for my mother and my career, I need to face him.

Thinking so when I looked at him, he gave me a breathtaking smile and winked at me making my eyes wide.

"So, it seems you have aced your exams," I heard Akash sir say and composing myself, I turned to him.

"I am not sure if I aced them or not but I know for a fact that I worked hard for it," I said.

"And the result of your hard work is here," he said, waving my CV in his hands in front of me and I smiled.

"So Miss Chaudhary, why did you apply for this company?" Akash sir asked.

"Who wouldn't want to work in this company, sir?" I asked to which he smiled.

"So, what experience do you have that would be beneficial for Adarsh within the role of PA?" Akash sir asked.

"I am loyal, trustworthy, hard-working and can be relied upon to maintain confidentiality at all times when needed. I am able to plan and prioritize my work effectively and can multi-task to ensure everything is completed on time and to the required standard. I am highly-flexible and will work the hours required as and when needed," I said.