$2$

Outside a museum loki looked around the crowd.
"Kneel before me." The crowd ignores him. " I said KNEEL!"

The crowd quietly obeys him.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

A old man stands up . "Not to men like you".

"There are no men like me". he replies.

"There are always men like you".

 loki smiles. "Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example" 

As Loki is about to kill the man with his scepter Captain America arrives, diving in just in time to block the blast with his shield, and knocking down Loki.

 "You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve said.

"The soldier. A man out of time." Loki said standing up.

 "I'm not the one who's out of time."

From above Captain America, the Quinjet arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki, while Natasha speaks from inside the aircraft.

 "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha said. 

"Dont make it any harder." Alyssa added.

Loki smiled when he heard his sisters voice. Loki sends a blast of blue at the Quinjet. Natasha moves it just in time, giving steve the time to throw his shield at Loki. They both began to fight  it out. Loki flings steve to the ground, and then steve throws his shield, but Loki swats it away. As steve is knocked down by Loki, the scepter is pointed to Cap's helmet

 "Kneel". Loki demands.

 "Not today!" steve said and does a flips and knocks him out with his leg. Loki grabs him and flips him over.

 "This guy's all over the place." Natasha said.

"tell me about it." Alyssa replied.

Suddenly AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" overdrives to the Quinjets speakers

 "Agent Romanoff, ally poo did you miss me?" tony asked as he arrives.

Alyssa smirked. "you wish chum chum."

Both Cap and Loki look up at the sky. Tony flies over in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki right back to the ground. "Make your move, Reindeer Games."

Loki puts up his hands and surrenders. His armour materializes away.

 "Good move." Tony said.

 "Mr. Stark." Steve said looking at him.

"Captain." Tony greets back.

Natasha and Alyssa  watches the skies. Alyssa shakes her head. THUNDER. Coming out of nowhere as Fury speaks over her headset.