$5$

Tony and Alyssa were walking towards Steve who's unconscious on the ground.

"Come on, buddy. Wake up." Tony said.

Alyssa slapped him lightly on the face

"That's my man." He takes out Cap's shield. "You lose this again, I'm keeping it."

"What happened?" He asked.

"You messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see." Tony said.

Tony helps Steve on his feet. The three walk up to join Thor, who has been observing Thanos (2014) from a distance.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor answered.

"Okay why does that even scare me more?" Alyssa asked.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." Tony said.

"So we keep it that way." Steve said.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asked.

"Yeah well what choice do we have?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah. And I don't care." Tony said.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement." Thor said. Thunder cracks as Thor stretches out both hands to summon both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir.  His casual clothes transform into his armour and cape, with his beard getting some braid treatment.

"Let's kill him properly this time." Thor said.

"And aim for the head." Alyssa said.

The four of them walk over to confront Thanos face to face.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you’ve shown me that’s impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." Thanos said.

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn." Tony said.

"And that's humans for you." Alyssa said.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do." Thanos said.  He stands up.

"I will shred this universe down to its last atom." Thanos  puts on his helmet.

"And then With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given."

Thor lights himself up.

"A grateful universe." Thanos said.

"Born out of blood." Steve said.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." Thanos said.

"Well we'll see about that!" Alyssa said.

The fighting starts, and Thor, Alyssa  and Tony go straight at Thanos.

"Okay, Thor. Hit me." Tony said.

Thor bangs his 2 hammers together combined with his lightning. Tony's suit sucks up the energy and he shoots it out using his hands and his body.

Thanos twirls his blade really fast to divert the energy. Thor grabs Stormbreaker and uses it to bat Mjölnir to hit Thanos. Thanos uses Tony as a shield resulting in damage to his system.

Steve tries to attack Thanos but is easily shielded away by the Mad Titan. Alyssa quickly uses her bracelet  letting it become a whip grabbing a rocks and threw a big one at him but he split it into half and throws one of it back at her which makes her fall to the ground.  Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Mjolnir is flicked away as Thanos relentlessly beats up Thor, throwing him into a tree and socking him before throwing him over rubble and socking him again.