$5$

Steve and is on U-Gin Genetic Research Lab roof; to the others.

"Two minutes. Stay close." Steve and Alyssa enter the lab and finds Cho wounded. "Dr. Cho!"

"He's uploading himself into the body." She said.

"Where?" Steve asked

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark." Helen said.

"First we have to find it." Steve said.

"Go."

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked through the comms.

"We did." They heard clints voice.

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Natasha said.

Clint notices a truck heading across a bridge. "There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap and ally. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve said.

Steve and Alyssa jump onto the roof of the truck.

"No, no, no, no, no. Leave me alone!" Ultron said.

Ultron blasts the truck door as Steve tries to enter.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy! We're gonna try and keep him that way." Steve said.

"You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint said.

Alyssa chuckled.

"Thanks, Barton." Steve said.

"What about me?" Alyssa asked.

"You can definitely take him!" Clint said.

Ultron unplugs himself from the Cradle and blasts both of them back onto another car as they try to enter the truck, but with some maneuvering they manages to get back onto the truck's roof.

"You know what's in that Cradle? The power to make real change, and that terrifies you."

"I wouldn't call it a comfort." Steve said.

Steve tries to fight with Ultron.

"Stop it! " ultron said. Steve's shield gets caught in his chest, and he smacks it away and fires at Steve. Alyssa

Natasha drops out of the Quinjet on a bike and rides towards the truck. On her way, she picks up Steve's shield.

"I'm always picking up after you boys." Natasha said.

"They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot."

"Which way?"

"Hard right... Now."

Natasha heads over the truck. She throws Steve back his shield and he uses it to knock Ultron away from him.

Alyssa uses her whines to throw ultron on the wall of the truck.

They continues his battle with Ultron on top of the truck. "Come on!"

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?" Natasha asked.

"Let's find out." Clint said.

"Heading back towards you. So whatever you're gonna do, do it now."