$4$

Thor and Alyssa shoot  out of one of the  wormholes. They hit  the surface, causing a cloud of dust. They were surrounded by strange colorful space wreckage. Looking up, they see a large metal object falling from a different wormhole! Thor takes Alyssa hand and they roll out of the way.

They run up a dune to get away from the shower of debris.

They reach the top of the dune and finds themselves looking down on a beach in a strange wasteland.

Out across the ocean they notice another wormhole - a giant open cylinder of whirling smoke and lightning storms.

A loud noise draws Their  attention to a huge rectangular scraper ship hauling a crashed space vessel out of the water. Beneath the ship are various scrappers, masked humanoids. The ship is blasting music.

A Scrapper notices Thor and Alyssa, then signals to his crew.

"Are you a fighter or are you food?" The Scrapper asked.

"We're just passing through." Thor said.

"It is food. On your knees."

Thor reaches out to summon Mjolnir. A reflex. Nothing.

The lead Scrapper levels a magno-rifle at Them A solid metal projectile knocks Them both flat on their back.

More Scrappers attack, throwing nets and firing more projectiles. Thor and Alyssa try to swat them away but they keep coming. The rest of the scrappers move in with iron bats and clubs.

A second ship arrives, landing nearby. The front of flips open. The scrappers stop and stare at it. A girl comes out.

The girl lifts a half-empty bottle to her lips and chugs it. She finishes the bottle and smashes it on the side of her ship.

"They're mine!"

She walks down the gangplank... before veering off course and falling straight off into a pile of trash.

The Scrappers shrug and start hauling Thor and Alyssa away.

"Wait!"

The girl  staggers to her feet, takes a deep breath. She holds on to a piece of junk as support - some dead beast. Thor and Alyssa continue to struggle with their captors, tangled in nets.

"Wait! They're mine. So if you want them, you go through me."

The Scrappers start brandishing their weapons.

"But we've already got them." The scrapper said.

She clangs her metal gauntlets together which activate. "Alright then I guess I go through you."

"More food."

She eventually beatst.hem

"Thank you." Thor said.

"Are you sure she's on our side?" Alyssa asked Thor in a whisper.

From her belt she flicks two small glowing disc which lodges into Thor and Alyssa's neck.

She holds up a fob device and presses the button - the disc blinks and Thor and Alyssa are filled with the pain of a thousand screaming squirrels. They hit the ground, stunned.
_________________________________________

Thor's face smushed up against glass. His eyes are open.

Thor is lying in a sort of small glass holding cell.

He looks up to see the piloting the ship. Thor's eyes lock in on her belt, specifically the fob device she used to activate the Obedience Disk/debilitate him and his sister.