$5$

From the portal, Thousand more of chitauri soldiers and even more chitauri leviathans fly out.

The avengerslook up.

"Guys." Natasha called.

"Call it, Cap." Tony said

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash."

"Wanna give me a lift?" Clint asked tony.

"Right. Better clench up, LEGOLAS." Tony said and he lifts hawkeye up to the building.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Alyssa u've gotta help him do this. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Thor flies up with Alyssa creating a world wind to make her fly following thor. Steve turns to Natasha "You and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk.SMASH."

The hulk smiles a big grin and leaps soaring high uo into the nearest building, hulk runs up the wall hits several chitauri soldiers snappimg in half. He dives towards a building on the other side of the street, throwing the dead chitauri soldiers towards other soldiers. The chitauri soldiers fires at him. The hulk backhands them, seizes them and with raw power, throws them down. In his most powerful leap yet, the hulk flies up and is in the middle of a flying chariot traffic jam to which he smacks them out of altitude.

Elsewhere Thor grabs onto the tower. Raises Mjlonir while Alyssa uses all the strenth she could and brings up the biggest storm she can and kaboom! A blinding bolt of lightining strikes down from above, colliding on mjlonir that had a protective shield made by Alyssa. Thor aims this massive shockwave towards the portal. Thor channels the blast fires electricity out of th echitauri soldiers flying out of the portal.They're blasted back in a massive shockwave. The chitauri soldiers convulse drop dead to the ground.

"Stark. You got a lot of strings sticking to your tail." Clint said.

"Just try and keep them off the streets." tony said.

"Well, they can't bank worth a damn. Find a tight corner."

"I will roger that."

Tony does so and leads towards tight corners and clint fires arrow upon and arrow, exploding the chitauri riders. Tony keeps leading chitauri riders under tunnels,through open parking garages. He looks back. None left.

"Nice call. What else you got?" Tony asked.

"Well, Thor and Ally are taking on a squadron down on 6th." Clint said.

"And they didn't invite me?" Tony said.

Thor, Alyssa and hulk fight on top the back of the chitauri levaithan, tearing apart and fighting soldiers.Hulk breaks of a massive piece of armour slams it down into the spine of the chitauri levethian Summoning all his strength he, Thor, Drawing lightening to it from all sides, and Alyssa uses a world wind, brings it down with a final blow.

Natasha still driving the chariot with the rider, is hit at her side. She looks about, wondering whose energy field it was. she looks behind.

"Oh. You." she said.

loki was behind her . they race downward , trailing between buildings.

clint looks at natasha, astonished. "Nat, what are you doing?"

"Uh... a little help!"

He pulls the trigger twice, nocks an arrow, and points it at Loki, smiling. "I've got him."