$1$

Somehow Alyssa thought she would end up in a worse place. They were in a cage.

"Now I know what you're thinking. Oh no! Thor and Alyssa  in a cage. How did
this happen?" Thor started.

"Well, sometimes you have to get captured just to get a straight answer out of somebody." Alyssa said. "Other times you just think it's a stupid idea that your brother came up with!" She glared at Thor.

Thor looked at her. He sighed. "It's a long story but basically we are a bit of a
hero. See, we spent some time on earth, fought some robots, saved the planet a couple of times. Then We went searching through the cosmos for some magic, colorful Infinity Stone things... didn't find any. That's when we came across a path of death and destruction which led us all the way here into this cage...where we met you."

They were talking to a weird alien skeleton  in chains.

Alyssa looked at the skeleton. "You know if we don't  get out of here.." she looked at Thor. "I will kill you"

"How much longer do you think we'll
be here?" He asked.

There was Sounds of metal gears turning.

Suddenly the bottom drops out. Thor and Alyssa plummets.

Chains cinch and abruptly halt his descent. Thor and Alyssa dangles six
feet off the ground. Pull back to reveal they are in A cavernous space. The walls, floors, and ceilings are

molten rock, which has creepy glimmers of fire within it.

Stationed in the center is a volcanic rock throne, and sitting in that throne is a charred demonic skeleton.

"Thor, Son of Odin." Surtur said. "Anastasia daughter of Odin."

Their chains turns to reveal surtur on his throne. Eighteen-feet-tall, flesh made of
f

ire, and demonic spiked horns on his skull.

"Surtur. Son of a b*tch...you're still alive! I thought our  father killed you, like, half a million years ago." Thor said.

"I cannot die. Not until I fulfill my destiny and lay waste to your home."

"Ah that sucks don't you want to like see hell?" She looked around. "Ah nevermind!"

"You know, it's funny you should mention that because I've been having these terrible dreams of late. Asgard up in flames, falling to ruins, and you Surtur are at the center of all of them.

"Huh I think I had that dream. Only the difference was that it was a girl!" Alyssa muttered.

"Then you have seen Ragnarok, the fall of Asgard. The great prophecy--" He stopped when they both cut him off.

"Hang on. Hang on." They said together.

Thor's and Alyssa's chain is turning very slowly.

"We'll be back around shortly. I really feel like we were connecting there." Thor said.

They rotates around to face Surtur.

"Ah there is that face." Alyssa said looking at surtur

"Okay, so, Ragnarok. Tell us about that. Walk us through it." Thor said.

My time has come. When my crown is reunited with the Eternal Flame, I shall be restored to my full might. I will tower over the mountains and bury my sword deep in Asgard's--