1

tap. tap tap. tap. tap tap tap.

"mr scaramouche," the teacher said sternly, "will you stop that utterly annoying tapping."

scaramouche looked up. he sighed as he placed the pen down and stared out the window to see not the grass of the field outside, but the corridor.

like any other day, there was nothing to see. until he heard some footsteps. he watched intently to see who would come.

it was a boy his age with white blonde hair and a red streak. he looked just so elegant as he walked along the corridor.

'could he be in my class? nah, hes probably going to be in another ...i can't be this lucky,' scaramouche thought.

"so class, listen up. we have a new student, please welcome him."

the boy stepped in and scaramouche's mouth opened in shock. his face was shiny, his eyes were pretty, no scaramouche took that back, every part of him was pretty. how could he be this lucky?

"please introduce yourself," the teacher said.

"good morning everyone, my name is kaedehara kazuha. i must say it is an absolute pleasure to meet you. i have recently moved from my hometown and i dearly miss it however, the wind over here is lovely, so i am not disappointed for my moving."

"nice to meet you too, kazuha. now you may sit next to scaramouche, the boy with the purple hair over there."

scaramouche yelled yes in his head. not only was he was he in the same class as the beauty but he was also sitting next to him for the rest of the year.

kazuha approached scaramouche and smiled before sitting down.

scaramouche's heart bounced from the roof to the ground and back to the roof again. 'why must he be this cute??'

however, scaramouche kept his stoic face. he couldn't smile, not when he had a reputation as the grouchiest in the fatui gang.

"scaramouche show him around." the teacher said, to which scaramouche groaned, fakely of course.

"continuing with the history of teyvat, a long lost world in which humans used to dwell in..."

○○○

"kazuha was it? i don't want to waste my time, but i'll have to show you around.." scaramouche said, pretending he was bored.

kazuha appeared to be thinking before he said, "hey scaramouche, will you do the fandango?"

kazuha turned around with a smirk and said "oh yea, i ready know some people to show me around so you don't need to waste your time, little boy," emphasising the time with bunny ears from his fingers.

scaramouche was just left in shock.

●●●

notes: hey yalls im not very good at writing but here you go in celebration of me getting kazoo bby now im just waiting for scara. also i promise i still main xingqiu cuz hes my bby too... now i wanna writing a xingyun modern au...

05/07/21

edited - 08/07/21