2

"no, fuck you!" scaramouche yelled after him, but kazuha simply winked at him and continued to walk away. scaramouche was in a daze for a minute or so before realizing that the entire class had witnessed the exchange between them. blood rushed to his face as he stormed out of the classroom. 

eventually, he made he arrived at the cafeteria, obviously glaring at almost anyone along the way.

he went to collect his food tray before a smooth voice yelled out, "aye comrade, how you doing? took you a little while to get here today," the owner of a voice was a ginger haired boy with one of the biggest smirks anyone had seen. 

"shut up childe," scaramouche grumbled before sitting down, clanging his metal tray on the table.

"wow, someone's antsy today isn't he," signora said jokingly. when scaramouche didn't snap back, the blondie looked at him concerned before realizing that he was thinking deeply about something. 

"yo scara, what's wrong?" signora said gently, hoping that he was ok.

"hah, he's probably just being-" childe said before he was cut off by a sharp hit on the head by signora.

"shut up brat, can't you read the mood?" signora said before she tapped scaramouche lightly asking about what happened. 

"i'm fine just a little confused," scaramouche said after a little while, before starting to touch his food.

signora sighed. she knew scaramouche always gave off mad dog vibes, however she also knew that he was a softie at heart and could get hurt easily, unlike the psychopath sitting on the other side of them, childe. he had the personality of a fuckboy, and violence was like a drug to him. however, he was extremely caring about his family. he hadn't seen his family, who lived in the rural suburbs, since he was 14, so he mostly hung out with signora and scaramouche for most of his time. the three were known as the fatui, a gang that were extremely violent. they first got together as a friend group when their rich parents forced them to meet as children. 

"kazuhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" a voice screamed at the other side of the cafeteria as a boy walked through. the voice belonged to the well known venti, an underground singer. "kazuha, please join us in the concert soon! i got aether by convincing lumine, and even xiaoo, now its just you, who doesn't wanna perform with out band " he said.

at the name kazuha, scaramouche lifted his head up to look at him.

that was when signora realized that her friend had a crush on the new guy. 

●●●

note: hi yalls im just updating everyday or second day rn cuz its school holidays
so basically if u didnt understand then uh
fatui only has three ppl scaramouche, signora, childe

then theres kazuhas group with kazuha venti xiao aether lumine and amber (hasnt actually appeared yet)

uhhh basically if u dont play genshin which yalls probs do tho uhh aether and lumine are twins

yea thats it

06/07/21

edited - 08/07/21