epilogue

{5 years later}

scaramouche tapped his foot impatiently as he sighed. he had come to every single 4nemo concert since 11th grade, and he told himself he wouldn't go to this one. however, scaramouche being himself couldn't stand the chance not seeing kazuha's pretty face so here he was, yet again in the long as line to get into the concert.  

scaramouche's eyes lit up as the line slowly started moving forward. he was partially happy that no one knew he was kazuha's boyfriend as he really did not want any delusional fans coming after him. however, he was just a little uncertain about knowing the fact that others might confess to kazuha. he grumbled a little, following the line into the stadium. 4nemo has grown to an extreme extent and the year before that they had even won an award, regardless of the fact that they didn't have a company. 

as soon as scaramouche was seated, the lights turned of as the four boys entered the stage.  the squeals were overwhelming, yet scaramouche was simply immersed in the face of his boyfriend of 5 years, not unlike the first day he saw him.

as the 4 boys got settled at their respective instruments, a familiar tune was played. it wasn't one of 4nemos original songs though, it was rather a song by the same band as the one on the first concert that he had gone to.

"i can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things

we can do the tango just for two,"

scaramouche's eyes opened wide, well wasn't it good old fashioned lover boy. he loved this song, he thought as he smiled and swayed slowly to the rhythm of the song. as the chorus came up he just looked at kazuha, to see him staring straight back at him.

"ooh, love, ooh, loverboy

what're you doin' tonight, hey, boy?

set my alarm, turn on my charm

that's because i'm a good old-fashioned loverboy"

after this line however, the boys stopped playing and singing. kazuha reached for the microphone. 

"so, i have a little announcement. i, and i am sorry for not notifying you all but, i have dated someone for 5 years." kazuha said into the microphone. gasps of shock came from the crowd and scaramouche as the lights focused on scaramouche. kazuha signaled for scaramouche to come up on stage as he stood up.

"this is my boyfriend scaramouche, and the main reason why i chose to sing bohemian rhapsody in my first concert. now, he is my loverboy. hes been to every single one of my concerts, even in between his hectic schedule of law school and i wanted to say that i love him." kazuha placed the mic back onto the stand as he kneeled down and took out a black box. 

"scaramouche, will you marry me?"

tears welled in scaramouche's eyes as he grinned in happiness. without saying anything he dragged kazuha up by the collar and smashed his own lips onto his. 

"i guess that's a yes?" kazuha said, cheekily

"of course dumbass," scaramouche said, grinning from ear to ear."

●●●

note: everyone this is the actual end.... theres nothing more... im sad
:((((((

i love them and yes

well it took me a long time to write this but most of these were written during class like we still in lockdown here 😭😭

anyways im planning to write a beigguang fanfic..  

also tears of themis..... VYN IS SO HOT anyways ty for reading <3

anyways i have to give credit to a comment which gave me the idea of this tysm. now the fic has officially ended.

13/08/21