3

"venti when did i ever say that i wasn't going to perform, of course i am. your band makes even the roughest of winds calm," kazuha said.

scaramouche thought flowers were coming out of his mouth. he stared at kazuha's outstanding red streak, then stared at his beautiful red eyes that seemed to gleam under the cheap cafeteria lights.

kazuha felt someone staring at him, before realizing it was scaramouche. he smirked and walked over to their table.

"kazuha wait," xiao said, " they're the fatui don't go there."

kazuha just waved him off and greeted the table.

"how is everyone here today. i trust that my sources are correct and you three are considered the fatui?" kazuha said with an eye smile.

scaramouche just glared at him.

"oh hi scaramouche, didn't see you there because you're so small. i'm surprised that they even saw your silhouette," kazuha said, leaning closer to scaramouche.

"i'm not even that small! i'm literally 5cm shorter than you!" scaramouche snapped. blood rushed to his face. he had never been this close to a pretty boy before. kazuha's mouth was up turned in the corners and his eyes had a hint of mischief in them. scaramouche felt a hand on his head, looking up to see that kazuha was messing his hair up.

signora and childe were shocked, nobody else had stirred up scaramouche quite this much before. signora smiled however, knowing that this teasing may end in something scaramouche had always wanted.

"well, anyways it was nice talking to you lot. you all don't seem as scary as your reputation. goodbye for now." kazuha said while saluting.

scaramouche watched kazuha retreat to his group of friends.

"well doesn't he speak flowers," childe said, amused while signora gently pushed scaramouche's hair back into its place.

well, scaramouche wished that he would also speak in flowers to him.

●●●

note: im in love with mother signora she can step on me

also

look

im crying

also i love the childe and scaramouche dynamic pls 😫😫

credit to ailurogato on twitter

anyways yes. kazuscara.

gn yalls

07/07/21

edited - 08/07/21