6

scaramouche sighed. he wasn't signora who could intimidate people with just a stare, and he wasn't like childe who was addicted to violence. his short stature wasn't helping anymore, as his feet weren't touching the ground as the boy was carrying him from the collar.

"who are you?" scaramouche said.

"jonathan."

scaramouche scoffed. this 'jonathan' guy was definitely not the smartest. why would you tell your name to a person you were kidnapping. scaramouche wiggled his legs, trying to reach the ground. he sighed again. why was he short. 

as soon as scaramouche could feel his feet touching on the floor, he bounced away from the boy looking at him cautiously. scaramouche felt that this boy as familiar. he didn't remember anything except for the fact that they talked prior to this meeting. 

"so-" the boy started before he was interrupted by scaramouches shhing.

"i-"

"shh shh," scaramouche interrupted yet again.

"what are you doing!?" jonathan yelled, confused as to why scaramouche was silencing him. 

"i'm trying to figure out who you are, wait," scaramouche said.

jonathan blinked. "do you not remember who knocked down your chocolate bar earlier?" he said furious. 

"oh. that's you. huh why did i put my guard up. anyways im leaving, bye." scaramouche said.

jonathan grabbed his collar and said, "not so fa-"

bam. scaramouches fist slammed into his face as jonathan stumbled back a few steps.

scaramouche smirked. as he said before, he wasn't childe but a good fight did get his heart pumping. it might even get his mind off his fever. he stepped closer to jonathan.

he sent a quick jab to jonathans chest, then followed it with one to the stomach. scaramouche considered swinging his arm to the side of his head but he didn't want to risk breaking the skull so he stuck with jabs.

jonathan looked back at him, panting from trying to dodge but failing each time. however, then he saw then scaramouche was open and punched his face.

"ow. well thanks for the bruise buddy but good luck-" scaramouche said, kicking jonathans balls before he rubbed his nose.

"ahahah!" a laugh, that was evidently kazuha's echoed through the hallway.
"you actually kicked his balls, i cannot with you ahaha!"

scaramouche swiftly turned to see kazuha approach.

"he punched my nose so he deserved that," scaramouche said while looking down at jonathan who was still wailing in pain.

kazuha approached jonathan.

"y-you. i thought you were with me," jonathan said.

"hmm? is that what you thought? i actually considered beating you up for sometime but sure," kazuha said. "also scaramouche, i have something for you."

●●●

note: uh i bought blessing of welkin thing and uh i feel like saving up for booba sword mommy but like uh sayu bby

ALSO SCARAMOUCHE U MF WHEN U COMING I WILL SPEND $200+ ON U SO HURRY

anyways sorry for the long wait uh online school says no also im not procrastinating lmao

uh yea anyways ty for reading we nearly at 1k tyy

13/07/21

edited - 17/07/21