10

the crowd started talking to themselves as confusion filled the hall, the chattering started to get louder as the three boys on the stage tried to cease the noise. 

"everyone please. our new member, kazuha seems to have had a problem. we would gladly appreciate it," aether said with a smile. the muttering of the crowd turned into screams as they saw aether's smile.

○○○

"scaramouche. scaramouche?" kazuha yelled after him after seeing him run through to the exit.

"what," he said, turning around to glare at him. his eyes were already red and a little swollen. 

"hey, uh, what's wrong?" kazuha asked, concerned, yet oblivious.

"what's wrong? what's wrong!? that's like your first time not teasing me, and i thought you were bearable," scaramouche said.

"what? so you don't like me just because i tease you?"

scaramouche turned around and stormed off,  think about how it's actually the opposite.

"hey! wait!" scaramouche heard kazuha say but instead he took off sprinting. 

kazuha sighed. what did he do wrong? he walked back on stage to find that the rest of the band were just talking. he smiled at the crowd as he went back to continue the concert.

○○○

"sorry sir, but you cannot come in he-" a voice said before it was cut off with a loud thud. kazuha peeked outside to see a security guard on the floor with childe stepping on him. 

"hi comrade, would you care to explain why one of my besties has just run off with tears in his eyes?" he asked. the words coming out from his mouth were very polite however his eyes were glaring at kazuha, creating a heavy pressure in the room. 

"well, uh i would like to know too, but he just ran off because i teased him too much? how did i do that?" kazuha questioned. 

coming out of the dressing room, venti smacked kazuha's head, saying, "why are you so academically smart but so obliviously dumb?? he obviously is more sensitive than he looks and doesn't like to be teased or something happened before," he looked at signora and childe for evidence for what he just said.

"ah, yes, he is a sensitive child after being bullied when he was young. it was quite tough for him, so i think he took your teasing as you not liking him kazuha. you should go apologise."

"go to his house, it's here," childe passed kazuha a piece of paper as kazuha rushed off to fix the mistake he had made.

●●●

note: sorry for the long time no update however ive been reading mdzs and fucking inazuma svdjdjjdjdjdjd wtf i hate the electro zappy zappy also why is the rain multicoloured also unlike some ppl ive only completed the first part of the inazuma quest cuz ive been exploring lmao

anyways idk how to write wtf is so much more anticlimactic than i expected sorry but like its going to endddddd :(

anyways ty for read and we have passed 2.5k wtf?????? well ty

23/07/21

edited - 29/07/21