11

'deep breaths kazuha, deep breaths,' kazuha thought to himself as he proceeded to the press the door bell.

"i'm coming!" a yell came from inside.

soon, the door opened, and kazuha saw a lady with similar dark blue hair to scaramouche. she was holding a tv remote in one hand and holding the door open in the other.

"oh, are you scara's friend? he was telling me about a certain white-haired boy, that might be you. i'll call him down now," his mum said. "scaramouche, come down! your friend is here,"

kazuha heard the creak of the door open before seeing scaramouche peek down the stairs. as soon as he saw that it was kazuha he ran back to his room, and slammed the door, saying, "no! i'm not coming down."

"sorry hun, he's just a little grumpy, you can go up the stairs to his room, it's the second door," 

kazuha nodded and ascended the stairs.

"er, i'm sorry," he said as he knocked on the door and pushed it open.

scaramouche's iconic glare was sent to kazuha.

kazuha stepped into the room. he scanned it to see a large tv with controllers on the table, for the playstation. he also saw a large pc on a table that had headphones hanging off it. scaramouche was sitting in the corner of his bed, on his phone, evidently upset.

"hey, er, scaramouche," kazuha started sheepishly, "i would like to apologise to you, but i don't know what i did wrong,"

scaramouche scoffed. "you don't know what you did wrong? really?"

he stepped off the bed and stood directly in front of kazuha. 

"you come here without knowing what you did? why, in every chance you get do you call me fandango? something to do with the wretched lyrics of the song? sure the song is lovely but why? i can't stand it. why must everyone say something about my name, whether it be that it is too long or this shit that you say? it is a name my mother gave me, and i treasure it! but you. you. you always speak in flowers to others... by why won't you with me? i too, want you to speak in flowers to me.." scaramouche yelled, however trailing off at the last sentence.

"i-" kazuha tried to say.

"you don't care, why are you asking!? you never cared." scaramouche said.

"but i do. i do care, and i'm sick of pretending i don't. i would like to apologise for sincerely hurting you by teasing you. also, would you be kind enough accept my next statement," kazuha sighed as he said, "i like you."

blood rushed up into scaramouche's face as he grumbled something inaudible. kazuha nervously waited for him to say smth before he felt himself being pulled at by the collar.

he was kissing scaramouche. his soft lips were were colliding with his own. he smirked a little into the kiss before grabbing scaramouche's waist. scaramouche flinched a little, breaking off the kiss.

"what was that for?" scaramouche said, out of breath.

"hey it's your fault for pulling me in," kazuha said.

"uh, i will accept your statement and i like you too, i guess," scaramouche said.

"well it is an honour to have a beautiful boyfriend." kazuha teased, smirking.

"kazuha," scaramouche called.

"mm"

"thanks for speaking in flowers to me," 

the end

●●●

note: IT HAS FINISHED GUYS TY FOR STAYING WITH ME UNTIL THE END AHAHAH
i kinda fangirled about my own story but thats ok also why are we at 3.6k???? tysm

if you guys want any extra scenes and have suggestions comment

here

ty also uh maybe ill write a smut scene when they aged up???????? maybe idk

but yet again ty for the support <3

26/07/21

edited - 29/07/21

sooooo theres an epilogue lol