9

scaramouche left the room and took the same corridor they took to get to the room. he arrived at the large hall to see a few workers directing people to their seats.

"uh excuse me? i was wondering where my seat is?" scaramouche inquired, showing his ticket.

he was lead to the front seat to see two very familiar people, childe and signora.

"how did you get here? i thought it was hard to get tickets?" scaramouche asked before realizing that it was a stupid question. they were rich and had power in the school so of course they got here. however, childe answered with a very unexpected sentence.

"one of your boyfriend's bandmates gave it to us," he said.

"really, which one?" scaramouche responded.

"the grumpy one with black hair and green streaks. also, you didn't deny that he was your boyfriend? woah development much," childe said snickering.

scaramouche flushed and sat in his seat pouting, waiting for the concert to begin.

○○○

the main lights dimmed as the spotlights focused on the stage. the stage contained a keyboard, a drum set, a bass stand, and an electric guitar stand. each of these had a microphone stand that belonged to it. the audience's attention was then moved to the four boys that were in their 'concert' outfits. although they were simply jeans and a t-shirt, they matched and scaramouche thought that was cute. as kazuha walked on the stage with his bass guitar, he looked at scaramouche and winked. the people in the few seats around scaramouche squealed, thinking it was for them but he knew that it was for him. he flushed to a dark red as he covered his face. 

"hi everyone, it's aether here," aether said. he tried to continue however the screams stopped him.

xiao sighed and pushed aether aside gently. "everyone, shut up," this obviously didn't work as even more people screamed.

the problem was solved when kazuha lifted a finger to his mouth, quieting everyone down. 

"nice to meet everyone here today, you all have blessed me with this opportunity. my name's kazuha and i will be performing with 4nemo from now on. please enjoy my music," he said with a wink. 

scaramouche thought there were flowers floating around kazuha as the four on stage went to their respective instruments. 

the lights dimmed once again as the song started. scaramouche recognised it at once. it was bohemian rhapsody. 'it's fine. it's fine. it isn't about you. no it isn't," scaramouche thought to himself, for it was an extremely good song. it was just a coincidence that 4nemo was covering it.

scaramouche sat there, waiting for the dreaded line. kazuha better not use this to tease him.

"i see a little silhouette of a man, scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango!" kazuha sang into the mic while intensely staring at scaramouche. he was about to continue to the next line before, he saw that scaramouche wasn't in his seat, and instead he was running from the seating area to the exit. 

kazuha put his bass on the stand to chase him, seeing the glistening tears on scaramouche's cheeks as he ran.

"kazuha?" venti called after him, but there was no use, he had already left the stage.

●●●

note: uh yes its not angst cuz like uh im not good with that shit pls but like kazoo fucked up yalls :p idk i kinda made scaramouche like me but like unlike scaramouche im not pretty nor am i good at fighting nor am i growly. i smile too much apparently but sure. also uh im sensitive af. also pls the girl i like kinda like confessed to me and we not dating and uh we just in the stage where we flirting but not dating cuz uh i havent come out to my parents yet... at the time being my bi ass is just pretending im straight but yea

also if u know me uhhhh gj i just told u smth i wasnt supposed to tell anyone ask my priv ill tell u who <3

sorry for kinda long rant anyways

20/07/21

edited - 29/07/21