7

"so uh, i came to give you a ticket to our concert. xiao saw you peeking into the practice room. i actually came to find you because jonathan talked to me earlier though," kazuha said. "also, are you err, ok? i heard your friend say you had a fever. that was probably why he attacked you today."

scaramouche nodded that he was fine, however this talk had just made him remember about the throbbing pain in his head. "well, uh, thanks for the ticket. is this free? don't you usually have to buy these things?" he said.

"well, yes, usually, but i could make an exception for you. i must get going, see you later, fandango," kazuha said with a wink.

scaramouche clenched his fists. he was made fun of again, but he had to admit that kazuha was extremely cool. with a pout he stormed off. 

"w-wait i r-really do need medicine for my b-balls," jonathan said.

scaramouche just pointed his middle finger and snarled.

○○○

"yo scara.. are you ok?" childe said cautiously, knowing that his friend would be in a foul mood.

"do you think i'm ok after i was dragged away by some kid in my class, hit on the nose by him leaving a fucking bruise and given a concert ticket by a pretty boy?"

"wait a kazuha gave you a concert ticket?! how did he know you wanted to go?" signora asked.

scaramouche mumbled something inaudible. 

"what?" childe asked.

"his friend saw me peeping on them practicing," scaramouche quietly said.

childe burst into laughter however it was turned into yells of pain as signora pinched his ears.

"well then, you should enjoy the concert. when is it?"

scaramouche showed the ticket which had the date of the next week inscribed on it.

the days dragged on as scaramouche excitedly waited for the fated day to come, and the fact that scaramouche was going to attend the concert spread fast.

○○○

"beep, beep, beep," the alarm rang.

scaramouche jumped up, and pulled on his clothes at lightening speed, knowing that today was the day. the day of the concert. he had never felt so energetic before, as he usually dragged his feet around. 

"scaram-" his mum called as he rushed out of the house. "that's strange, he usually is sluggish, maybe he got himself a girlfriend," 

scaramouche arrived at school half an hour before bell time, just to realize that the concert was after school. he sighed at his stupidity and walked up the stairs and he heard the same music again. 

'maybe i could just peek again, you know?' he thought. he looked around the corner to see them practicing their scales and warming up their voices.

however he wasn't as discreet as he wanted to be.

"uh, is that scaramouche. like uh scaramouche scaramouche, like fatui scaramouche?" venti asked.

scaramouche sheepishly stepped from around the corner.

"err.."

"wow you were looking forward to the concert so much that you couldn't wait?" kazuha said.

"n-no. i just heard some music and i wanted to listen, but it's clear you don't want me here so bye.

scaramouche walked off and kazuha smiled.

●●●

note: hi yalls idk i think there are only like 3ish chapters left kinda ish idk i might add more

but uh so basically

i got kazuha right.. and 20 rolls after that

this happened and uh yea i uh got jean and c1 kazuha

ALSO I UH STILL IN SHOCK AH..
BUT I ALSO GOT MY FIRST RAZOR BBY AND C3 ROSARIA BUT RAZOR
im in shock my luck will disappear again

i mean i did buy welkin and 600 genisis but like anyways :)

ill finish this story soon and im supposed be in class but thats ok

16/07/21

edited - 17/07/21