8

"argh! i can't believe he did that again," scaramouche said as he slammed his hands onto the table. the rest of the class stared at him but at this moment, he couldn't care less. he sighed, disappointed in himself that he was still looking forward to the concert after being teased by kazuha yet again. 

as kazuha walked in, he saw scaramouche with his head on the table. he came and tapped him on the back, asking if he was ok. 

scaramouche just glared at him.

"oh don't do that, it just makes me wanna tease you more. aww you're so cute!" kazuha said while squishing his cheeks.

"lef go of mph!" scaramouche said through his squished cheeks.

"you! my balls still hurt!" jonathan yelled from the corridor.

kazuha let go of scaramouche's face as he, and most of the class that was present giggled.

"your balls? ahahaha, well wasn't that an eye opening experience, no a nut cracking experience for you," scaramouche smirked.

○○○

as the bell went, kazuha grabbed scaramouche's hand and dragged him out of the class as soon as they had packed up. he continued to drag him as he ran, leading him to the venue.

"hold-hold up, kazuha. kazuha. kazuha!"  scaramouche yelled.

kazuha finally stopped to see that scaramouche was panting and out of breath. at this moment, kazuha looked at scaramouche to see the red blush on his cheeks from running. scaramouches dark blue hair was in a mess, and kazuha had never noticed how long his eyelashes were. 

"kazuha?" scaramouche said, blushing, although it couldn't be seen, from seeing that kazuha's face was close to his. he backed up, brushed himself off and fixed his hair. "so, where are we going?" he asked after composing himself.

kazuha shook himself awake as he said, "i'm taking you to the venue, come on it isn't that far," and he started walking again.

soon the two of them arrived at the venue. it wasn't as impressive as scaramouche expected it to be but he was proved wrong as soon as he stepped inside. there was a receptionist who nodded at kazuha and then showed them down the stairs where he saw it. the concert hall was big.

"damn," scaramouche said.

"yea, i know right, it's larger than your dump truck, surprising isn't it?" kazuha said, however scaramouche just glared at him making him apologise with his hands up.

instead of walking down the steps, kazuha made a turn to the left, leading them through a corridor which lead backstage. kazuha pushed open the door that had the labeled 'waiting room'.

"oh, you brought the fatui kid, how nice," xiao said. 

"how are you guys already here?" kazuha asked while scaramouche muttered somehing about him not being a kid.

"we had a free last period, but aether skipped,"  venti said.

"i'm sorry this was more important ok?? now get changed kazuha, and scaramouche..you better go find your seat," aether said. however, the latter part of the sentence was in a quieter tone.

as scaramouche nodded and left, aether was confused as he was known for his grumpy mood. 

●●●

note: hi uhh i served a lot of simp scaramouche here and uh yea. btw xiao and venti are in 12th grade, or 3rd year of high school and they are 18, aether, kazuha and scaramouche are in 11th, or 2nd year of high school and are 17. i hope that clears up why they had a free period. anyways yea

its ending soon ig idk i might stretch it but like

im kinda getting attached to the story 🤡🤡

18/07/21

edited - 18/07/21