Walls come crumbling down

Spencer's pov:
TRIGGER WARNING: violent actions, assault, blood, etc (please don't read if you don't think you can handle it. This chapter doesn't contain sexual assault) 

You can't describe the feeling of longing for your other half until you feel it. Hopeless longing despair. The feeling of having the world in your hands. Finally being able to see colors at full effect. Ripped away from you.

Spencer burst threw the bullpen doors ramming threw anything and anyone who was in his way. He stormed into Hotch's office. "Get everyone in the conference room now." Behind the cold hearted look in his eyes, there was a sort of enticing sadness. Something that told Hotch he was serious.

Before hotch could even answer Spencer stormed out of the room. Waving everyone into the conference room as he crossed the cat walk. His speed threatened an urgency the team had never seen in Spencer. Once everyone had entered the conference room Spencer spoke.

"Y/n's missing." He blurted out.

"What do you mean missing?" Emily said in a urgent tone.

"I mean she never came home last night. She told me after work to come back to her apartment and she would be there after her shift. She-." Spencer's voice broke and he paused for a second. "She never came home, and her car isn't at the hospital." A tear rolled down his cheek.

"Hey, hey Spence, it's gonna be alright. Have you tried calling her?" JJ asked In a monotone voice.

"I've called her 8 times." Spencer looked down at his shoes to try to stop himself from tearing up.

"Hey pretty boy it's gonna be okay we will find her." Derek rubbed Spencer's shoulders soothingly.

"Okay Garcia were going to need you to find y/n's car, and Spencer, this might be difficult but we need you to tell us everything you know on y/n. All the way from her childhood to now. You too Emily." Hotch said.

"Yeah yeah of course." Emily looked down.

"She um she grew up in Hawaii the California- Orange County, then Maryland, then she came here for her residency. She never really told me anything else but that." Emily said looking sincere.

Spencer fidgeted in his seat.

"Spencer what do you know?" Hotch asked in a stern tone. But not harsh.

"I- I don't know anything."

"Spencer?" Hotch raised his voice a little.

"Oh my god." Penelope blurted out.

"Did you find something?" Rossi asked reluctantly.

" no it's not about her car. Y/n's mom was on death row. She killed her father when y/n was in her late teens. Here father sexually assaulted her threw out her childhood, and hit her and her brother. Speaking of her brother," Penelope paused for a minute and took a deep breath. "He was in a car accident and they never found his body. This poor girl."

A bleak silence fell across the room. "Spence this is true?" JJ asked.

"Yes" he mumbled.

The room fell silent yet again. Finally Hotch spoke. "Garcia keep searching for the car, Spencer and Emily we need you two to tell us everything you know on y/n's life, Derek and JJ, you two go search her apartment and Rossi, call the local pd and tell them we might have another victim of the serial killer."