Halloween

SMUT WARNING (I don't usually give them but this chapter needs them)

When your a kid Halloween is all about dressing up and trick or treating. For some it's the one night a year they can eat so much sugar there blood feels warm. For others it's the night they use there creativity and put together amazing costumes.

Don't get me wrong now, as an adult I dress up and eat chocolate for Halloween too. But not in the way you might be thinking.

You barged threw Spencer's apartment door with a bag of your cloths for the next few days. You fumbled with his bedroom door before you finally got it open. "Hey spencey!" You yelled as you dropped your stuff on the floor.

Spencer rolled over in his bed groaning. "Hi baby. Your early." He said his voice muffled in his pillow.

You jumped onto his bed, julting him awake slightly. "It's Halloween!" You said in a singsongy voice trying to sound like a spooky ghost.

Spencer rolled over in his bed and sat up. He gave you a quick kiss on the nose. "Your such a dork." He smiled at you.

"You really are not the one to talk abt being a dork." You both giggled before he got up to get ready.

"The team is going to this big Halloween party tonight that Emily found. Would you wanna go?"

"Of course that sounds fun! Wait, is JJ going to be there?" You asked nervously.

"Don't worry she's staying at home with Henry and will." Spencer smiled at you before kissing you lightly on the temple.

"Okay, and by the way, I have some other plans for us after the party. So don't drink to much." You winked at Spencer before starting to walk into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Before you could walk in Spencer spun you around, a big smirk playing on his lips. He pushed his hands under your shirt and grabbed your hips. Your lips pressed together and moved in synch with one another.

You pulled away after a minute or two of making out. "Save it for later tonight 187."

Spencer smiled at his nickname and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast with you.

"Oh and by the Way y/n, it's a costume party. But you don't have to dress up if you don't want to."

A smirk played on your lips as soon as you processed his words. "Trust me Spence, I want to dress up."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

It was around 5 and the party didn't start until 7:30. You had gone out to put together a costume. Spencer had stayed at home because your exact words were "I want to surprise you with how fucking sexy I'll look."

You had decided on being a somewhat slutty fairy. Well, totally slutty but you didn't need to admit that.

You had bought a slim and tight silk dress that ends about mid thigh. It had a V neckline that showed just enough cleavage to look hot, but not have to worry about your boob popping out when you dance.

You had also bought glittery fairy wings and a flower crown. Everything else you needed was at Spencer's house in your bag.

When you got home you greeted Spencer with a kiss and walked into the bathroom to get ready. Your makeup consisted of white bottom eyeliner and black top eyeliner, a tad bit of blush and mascara, pink lip tint, and finally glitter lining your cheek bones and nose.

You tied small strands of tinsel in your hair, giving it a sparkly glow. You had also put body glitter on your arms, stomach, breasts, and collar bones. You looked hot.