Hospitals and quiet tears

What the hell happened?

You felt a hand grasp yours firmly. You squeezed the hand back lightly. "Y/n? Are you awake?" Spencer's voice coaxed your eyes open.

"I'm awake." Your voice was just above a whisper. You tried to sit up before falling down on your back, crying out in pain. Spencer looked at you with worry pooling in his eyes.

"On the side of the bed," you took a deep breath before continuing. "There's a button that tilts the bed up can you press it?" Spencer reached for the button and pushed you up in a sitting position.

"Baby in gonna go get a nurse so they can explain the extent of your injuries." Spencer kissed your nose before walking out of the room.

After about 5 maybe ten minutes, Spencer walked into the room with a women you haven't met before. "Hi I'm nurse Olivia and-" you gasped loudly.

Spencer looked over at you quizzingly before you spoke. "Your the-" she cut you off.

"Yea I'm the syph girl. The one the interns fist fought over." She said in a rushed tone.

"No way! I heard about you. But don't worry I don't care none of them are my interns."

Spencer hesitantly sat down next to you, leaning over to whisper in your ear. "Syph girl?" He laughed into your ear.

"I'll explain later." You whispered back.

The nurse cleared her throat, grabbing both of your attentions.

"Okay so as a result of the... incident-"

"You can say kidnapping. I'm not going to break. I'm fine." You started at her. your emotions changed from giggling happily, to staring at her with a stone cold unreadable look all to fast.

She looked down at her clip board. "As a result of your second stabbing, you needed a splenectomy. You have stitches on the cuts down your stomach and the ones on your legs. You also have a few stitches on your face. Your fingers need to stay wrapped up in the banged for at least 2 weeks. Also your left pinky was shattered so we had to reconstruct it. So that should stay in the splint for awhile." She smiled at you kindly.

You looked away from her face, turning to look at Spencer. You stared deeply into his eyes as to say, get her out of here. Spencer understood the look on your face and waved the nurse out of the room.

" I don't have a spleen." You said on the verge of tears.

Spencer looked at you, worry written all over his face.

"And I have like a million stitches." You cried as you spoke.

Spencer held your hand tightly to his chest as you sobbed.

"Spence I was kidnapped. They cut my cloths off of me. And they were gonna-" you paused. "They dug me a grave. But they weren't gonna kill me first. They were gonna burry me alive." At this point you barely managed to get out your words. You were sobbing heavily.

Spencer scooted you to the side of the bed gently. Before you could even blink Spencer had climbed into bed with you holding you close to him, carful not to hurt you.

You laid on his lap, his arms wrapped your shoulders. You buried your face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry. I said I wouldn't break." Your words were muffled.

"Don't apologize. This shouldn't have happened to you. People like me and my team, we're trained to handle this kind of thing when it happens. What I'm saying is, it shouldn't have happened to you." He kissed your forehead softly.