Boards

"I'm clearing you." Your therapist shot you a unreadable look.

"Really?!" You shouted.

"You seem to be doing fine and you never take my advice anyways so we're done." She said calmly.

You shot up out of your chair, jumping up and down! "Yes! Sorry, not that I don't love coming here once a week when I should be working but I've gotta catch a flight to Vegas today for my boards!"

She began to speak again but you ran out of the room before she could finish. You ran down the hospital hallway, away from your therapists room.

If you had watched were you were going, you wouldn't have ran smack into Derek Shepard. "Woah are you okay sorry about that." He said nonchalantly.

"Better then alright mcdreamy, I'm free!" You threw him finger guns before running down the hallway.

"Free from what?" He whispered to his wife, or not wife, or semi wife. No one really knows except grey maybe.

"I'm have no idea." Addison answered back as she watched you run down the hall.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"How was your morning darling?" Spencer asked as he rolled over in bed.

"It was good. I assume yours was good considering you just woke up." You checked your watch. "At 9:30."

"Actually I woke up at 6:30 and my beautiful girlfriend wasn't in our bed. So I went back to sleep." He smiled at you.

"I'm sorry I texted you. I went to the gym and then I had therapy and I wanted to check my post ops before I leave for Vegas this after noon, I really should have called." You rambled.

Spencer pulled you into your bed before climbing on top of you and placing a chast kiss on your lips. You smiled into the kiss, wrapping your arms around Spencer's neck, pulling you closer.

"What was that for?" You smiled up at him.

"Cant I just make out with my girlfriend every once in awhile?"

"I guess you can." You giggled before Spencer leaned in for another kiss.

And just like that his phone rang. Spencer audibly groaned as he climbed off of you to answer the phone.

"Hey, yeah Hotch what's up? Okay I'll be there in 30." He hung up the phone.

"Case." He huffed and rolled over in bed.

"Well you better get dressed then lover boy!" You teased as you walked to your closet.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Vegas

"Hey Spence i know your out on a case right now but I just wanted to call and tell you in going into my second portion of the test right now and I won't have my phone. I love you and call me when you get this."

You sighed as you waited for your name to be called to take the next part of the oral exam. Your name was called and you walked into the room.

The test was grueling to say the least. Every question was harder then the last. And don't even get started on the death stares those damn examiners we're giving. 

As you walked out of the testing room the examiners handed you back your phone. You had 2 missed calls from Derek, 4 missed calls from Emily, 1 from JJ and 5 from Hotch and Rossi and 3 from Penny.

"This can't be good." You mumbled to your self. You called Derek back and he answered almost immediately. "Derek what the fuck! Why is everyone calling me in the middle of my test?" Worry and rage filled your voice.