Spencers pov

500 READS IM SHITTING MY SELF!!!! THANK YOU ALL ANGST WARNUNG ALSO
SPELL CHECK ME I DONT EDIT FOR SHIT!!

I had sworn to my self I wouldn't let her down again. Y/n has been threw so much. I've watched as she had slowly lost everyone she'd ever cared about, just to get them back and find out they didn't want her, then lose them again.

It truly baffles me that anyone could be so neglectful to such a perfect, beautiful girl. She's the strongest person I've ever known.

That's why my heart shattered into a million pieces when I got the call. The call that her mother was alive. That she was trailing up and down the coast, killing anyone who reminded her of her family.

Of her husband she killed.

Of her son she neglected.

Of y/n. The daughter she never protected.

You knew the moment you told her you would have to watch her break again. Watch her struggle again. You would have to watch her block out everyone, again, and try to put herself back together.

You had been putting of telling her about her mother. That meant not telling her anything. You haven't talked to her in a week.

She called you four times. Each time you sat behind the phone, your hands behind your back, trying so hard not to answer your girl.

You knew if you had answered her you would be at risk of telling her everything. You couldn't tell her over a phone call.

You'd never forgive yourself.

"All these victims look like the members of her immediate family." Rossi observed.

"That's right. And we have a new one." Garcia sighed. "Megan green. 27 years old. She was drugged and- well just look at the photos." Garcia cringed.

"Throats cut. It looks like she was stabbed." Hotch observed.

"16 times." Garcia sighed.

"That's how old y/n was when her mother killed her father." You stated, worry lacing your tone."

"This victim is female." JJ scrunched her eyebrows.

"She looks a lot like-" Emily spike but Spencer cut her off.

"Like y/n." You spoke softly.

He was nervous if he said anything else he might break in front of the team. The only comfort he knew was forever, was back in Virginia, wondering why her boyfriend left her on Christmas Eve.

Morgan placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to provide a small second of comfort.

Hotch cleared his throat. "We're heading back to quantico tonight."

You let out a breath of relief. Missing your y/n was almost getting to much to bare.

Your mind kept going back to when you pinky promised her you wouldn't work on Christmas Eve. Her words replayed In Your mind. "You can't take back a pinky promise."

Her whispers rung in your ears. You missed everything about her. The way she spoke, the way her laugh echoed. Even the way her pretty little moans sounded.

So when your suv dropped you off at your apartment you practically leaped up the stairs. Then you stopped.

Standing in front of your apartment door, you didn't know how you would break the news to your perfect girl.