Thanksgiving

"Babe are you almost ready?" Called Spencer from the living room.

"I can't decide what to wear Spence!" You huffed in frustration as you stood in your underwear In front of his closet that you kind of took over.

Spencer walked into his bedroom. He wrapped his arms around your back and rested his head on the top of yours. "Wear the green one." He pointed to the dress.

"That one makes me look fat." You whined.

Spencer chuckled lightly. "You look stunning in everything darling." He kissed your shoulder softly.

You sighed. "Just pick a different one for today." Spencer laughed before pointing to a brown and white pattered dress. It was fitted at the top with straps on The shoulders, and puffed out at the bottom.

"Okay this one is cute." You picked out a pair nude open toed heels to wear with it.

"Okay now get dressed quick. It's already 2:30 and Rossi wants us there at 3." You kissed Spencer on the nose before he walked back to the living room.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"I'll never get over how big Rossi's house is." You said as you stepped out of the car.

"Be carful, Rossi gets mad if you call it a house because mansion is it's honorary title." Spencer said sarcastically.

You chuckled as you walked over to Spencer, interlocking your fingers with his. You two knocked on Rossi's door quickly. Within a moment the bearded Italian man opened the door. "Your late." He gawked at you and Spencer.

You and Spencer exchanged looks before walking in. After you got passed Rossi, you two bursed into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Rossi snuck up behind you and asked. That just made the two of you laugh harder.

After you composed yourself you walked into the kitchen to see the rest of the team standing there.

You ran to Emily and threw your arms around her. "Hello to you to y/n!" She chuckled.

You pulled apart from her smiling widely. "You have no idea how much I've missed you! I have so much to tell you em!" You shook your arms in excitement.

"Darling I've missed you too but it's only been a week." She laughed audibly. "So what's the big new you need to tell me?"

"I'm moving in with Spencer!" You pointed to your boyfriend who was talking to Aaron.

"That's so exciting! Remember when we lived together for a few months? That was fun." Emily smirked at you and elbowed you lightly.

"Good times." You smiled at her awkwardly before you both burst into laughter.

As you began to walk away from Emily your ankle buckled and you fell on the floor, only making the two of you howl in laughter again.

The team turned and look at you too laughing like crazy people and Spencer  helped you off the floor.

"Are you alright?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Completely fine pretty boy." You kissed his nose before dragging him over to Derek.

"Well hello love birds." He greeted you and Spencer.

"Hello baldy. Who's this pretty lady you brought with you?" You asked Derek.

"This is my new girlfriend savannah." He threw his arm over Savannah's shoulder. "And no need to insult the bald!" He ran his hand over his head.

Spencer chuckled and you reached a hand out to savannah. "Hi I'm y/n it's so good to meet you!" You smiled wildly at her.