Wedding day

Not edited*
It was now October and time for you and Spencer's wedding. You had decided to go to Italy before the wedding. You were greatful you were able to spend a few weeks over the summer in such a beautiful place with the man you loved. But now if was fall, and you were getting married.

"you look so pretty!!" Penny squealed as she fluffed the bottom of your dress. You chose to were a shorter dress. You figured it was just as classy as a longer wedding dress but you didn't have to worry about tripping, plus you got to show some leg.

"Thanks pen." You smiled sweetly at the women. You fluffed the bottom of your dress lightly. In 7 minutes you would be walking down the isle, becoming forever attached to the love of your life.

"You ready pretty lady?" Emily shook her hips at you.

"Emily this is the most ready I've ever been in my whole life." Your heart melted at the thought of being connected to spencer forever.

Honestly, you never saw yourself getting married. It wasn't something you had dreamed about like other little girls did. You had so much going on how could you. You always thought you were destined to be alone. You never envisioned yourself marrying a lanky nerd, but you were happy you were.

The girls walked you out of the room in Rossi's Manitoba that you were getting ready in. Emily had braided little white flowers into your hair and Garcia had done your makeup. Jj helped you fluff up the bottom of your dress to look nice a pretty. Derek and mark would be walking you down the isle, and Aaron was the ring bearer. And of course, Rossi offered up his house as the venue.

You and spencer had basically invited everyone you new. All your work friends had came, and Spencer's team and his mom was there. Although it was October, it wasn't freezing so you and spencer were having the wedding outside. It was perfect with the leaves falling and the crisp breeze that flowed threw your hair so perfectly.

You walked down Rossi's grand staircase, meeting mark and Derek at the bottom. "You ready to get married pretty lady?" Derek nudged you with your elbow before interlocking his arm with yours.

"I'm like the most ready person to ever live a life Derek." You smiled at him.

"I was gonna give you the you can do this pep talk but you seem to have it down all on your own y/n." Mark chuckled as you wrapped your other arm around his.

"Let's get down this isle quick guys. I want to marry spencer right now." You smiled. "Plus these heels really hurt my feet." The boys chuckled before you walked towards the back yard.

Music started playing and you knew it was your que to walk down the Isle. You started walking, but as soon as you got out the door, the only thing you could focus on was Spencer Reid.

Spencer Reid, standing at the end of that isle, a huge smile on his face, waiting for you. "You look handsome." You giggled out of nervousness as you spoke with a big smile on your face.

Spencer blushed and looked down at his shoes, before looking back into your eyes. "Y/n, you are the prettiest of girl I've ever seen. And your dress is gorgeous." You didn't think you could smile wider but somehow you did.

"You know I'd kiss you right now but I can't until we say I do." Spencer chuckled at your words.

The efficient interrupted your conversation, although you didn't mind because it was time for you to say your vows.

"Spencer Reid, ever since I was just a little girl, I always had heard about this perfect idea of marriage. You know, the long white gown," you pointed to your shorter white dress and chuckled. "All your friends surrounding you, and your father walking you down the isle." Spencer looked at you sympatheticly. "I never imagined it for myself, that is, until I met you. That day at the coffee shop when you drove me home and I basically forced you to get in my bed, you said sleep tight pretty girl. That was the first time I had gotten a full nights sleep for months. That was the first time I new you were my other half. I've been searching for you my entire life and I didn't even know. I love you spencer Reid, and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life loving you."