Get To Know

Louise Pov
After the day that Zander approached me, he immediately messaged me that night and he does it daily, a good morning message and a good luck for my day, then a lunch message, a dinner message and lastly, asking about my day. He never failed that routine, it's not a nuisance for me, I actually liked it. I mean, when I woke up, I always looked forward to talk to him.

It's been a week since we met at the cafe, tho we still didn't meet again because he's busy organizing his apartment, yes, he agreed to his parents to buy him the apartment at Royale Building. But yeah, we were messaging each other.

I was at the office, just preparing to go home. My phone vibrates so I looked at it. It was a message from Zander, I smiled.

"Hey, will you be free after work? Can we meet at the park near the cafe? Only if you're not busy tho haha" He said, so I typed my reply.

"Hi, I won't be busy. I was about to leave from work. And, see you" Then I put my phone back to my pocket. I went to my brother's office cause he's here. I'm working at his company.

"Kuya. Uwi na ko" I said, then he looks at me from head to toe.

"Sige. May date ka pa ata eh" he said, so I frown at him

"Ikaw, walang balak i date si Ate Aubrey?" I teased then he glares at me

"Umalis ka nga. Shoo shoo" he said and signed me to leave. I just laughed and left the office.

I have my own car, yes. I got my license just weeks ago. And my parents gifted me the car I'm using.

So, I drive home. I quickly took a shower and wear my clothes. Just a simple style, a plain t-shirt underneath a bomber jacket, a black jeans and a converse. To be honest, my style with clothes never changed. I think, I got more with it.

I looked at the time and its 5:30pm. So I left and head to the park. I was walking and looking for Zander. And I saw him sitting on a bench, also looking for me. He's wearing the same outfit actually, and I find it funny. I walk to him and greeted him with a smile.

He stand up and look at me, like he was amazed and was admiring me.

"Don't stare at me like that." I said, so he chuckled.

"I just..I think we won't fight about our styles. I mean, we basically has the same clothes right now." he said, well haha that's true. He's wearing a black shirt underneath a black bomber jacket, and a faded black jeans that reached above his ankle, and a black sneakers. It was cool, actually.

"So, let's go?" I said, he smiled and nod. We start to walk along the pathways. I love taking a walk in this park when the sun was about to set. You get to see the lights lighting up the paths showing its hidden beauty that you can't see when the sun is out.

"So, I already know about your likes and wants, your hobbies, your preferences about things. Same with you, you already know about mine. And I think, we can take a little step forward? I mean, about our past, so I know if you have traumas or anything I should avoid?" he said, he actually sounds cautious. And he's right, I mean, he's talkative so we always spent our time talking with discussing about those. And maybe it's time to talk about my past, and his.

"Yeah, I think we can talk about it now. Are you ready tho?" I asked, then he glanced at me

"I'm born ready, Louie" he said, and that made me smile. I mean, it's new to me that a stranger calls me Louie. Okay, he's not a stranger but still..

"Okay, so uhmm. I only have one lover from the past. I mean, yes we got together the first time, and almost at the second time we met. He was my first love, my first and second heartbreak." I said, yes, second heartbreak, remember? That's why I left right? Yes.