Other Side

Zander Pov
Hi, it's Zander. As you know, me and Louise broke up, and it was because of me. I didn't handle things the way I'm supposed to be. I don't want this, and we both don't want this. Having the decision to leave Louise and give her time is not that easy, leaving her behind isn't all that easy. But that's what I should do. Like what I said, I cannot let her go, the only thing that I can give...is time.

Before we got into this, the day when she started acting cold and pushing me away, I know that there's something wrong. I think of what I had done on why she got mad or become cold towards me, I didn't find the reason, until Kate appeared.

The break up with Louise was one of the painful things that happened to me. I want to stop her but I know I can't. I am in love with her, and being away from her is frustrating me. But I have to endure this. I have to. Cause if not because of me, this won't happen. If only I learned about it sooner, and if only I talked to Kate sooner, then this won't happen.

Back when I went to Spain with the company staffs, Kate and I met again after so many years. I didn't even remember her. She was at the airport when we landed, when I saw her, I felt strange, like something was really happening. My hunch was right.

With all that, I called Louise. I don't want her to feel that this trip is more important than her. I don't want her to overthink.

While talking with my girlfriend, Kate walk towards me and try to act like nothing ever happened to us. She was smiling, and that smile is the kind of smile that means she's doing something crazy that's going on her plan.

"Honey" she said, I ended the call. She would cause trouble to me. I can feel it.

"It's nice to see you again, Clark." she said smiling, I frown at her

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Nothing. I just want to spend some time with you" she said, something doesn't feel right to me

"Just get to the point" I said, a little angry, then she smirked

"I talked to your girlfriend. What's her name again? Ah! Louise Laurent. I went to her at work and told her that I am your fiancee. And you know what? She's starting to doubt you, Clark. And with time, I can take you from her. And we'll be together again" she said proudly, I was mad. I knew she would cause trouble

"What?! What did you do, Kate? Why are you trying to get me back? Are you out of your mind? Did you forget what you did to me back then? And now you're acting like you didn't do wrong, and you want me back? You're insane" I said, she was just smirking

"Yes. I'm insane. And you know what I can do, Clark. I'll ruin your relationship to that girl and we'll be together. Remember that" she said

"Anyway, have a great time, Clark. While your girl goes crazy" she said then left. I was mad at her. Why did she want to do this?

After that, I was thinking of Louise. I have to talk to her. I messaged her but she didn't replied. And I can't call her right now, she's probably taking a rest.

And the day we landed back, I called Louise again to meet her and talk to her. But something unexpected happened. After my meeting, Kate arrived and followed to my office. She didn't get satisfied with just talking to me while I push her away, she even kissed me and it was too late before I get to react. At that time, I didn't know that Louise saw us.

Few days after that happened, my relationship with Louise was getting worse. So I decided to check if something really happened when she went to the company and left urgently. Then I saw the CCTV footage of Louise walking at the hallway of my office floor, and at the time, I went out of the conference room, while Kate was following me. When Kate kissed me, Louise was looking at us. She immediately runs outside the company. That's when I knew that things went out of control. I have to fix this. But before that, I have to get rid of the person who caused all these.