Introduce

Zander was at Louise's place, just hanging out with his girlfriend. They actually just decided that Saturday would be for them to hang out or have a date the whole day.

Louise was focus on the movie they're watching, as Zander was secretly looking at her direction with a small smile on his face.

Louise notice it so she looked at Zander then smile

"Why are you looking at me? I thought we were watching a movie together?" she said and giggled, then Zander put his head down as he was chuckling then looking back at Louise.

"I was just admiring my other half" he said that made Louise blush.

"Okay, haha. But seriously, why? Do you want to ask me something? Cause that's how you look at me when you have questions. I mean, your eyes were different when you're really just admiring me." Louise said then move closer to Zander. The man took a sigh before holding the girl's hand.

"You really know me" he said. He took a breath again and plays with Louise's hand.

"I was just curious. And I know it might sound like a really really bad idea and should've just keep it to myself. But, I was just really curious, and so I can know my place, you know." he said cautiously. Louise frowns as she looks at him

"And what is it?" she asked. Then Zander looks away for a second before speaking.

"Do you still....do you still have feelings to the person from your past? I mean, do you still love him?" He asked then looked down from embarrassment, he can't look at Louise with his question.

Louise was surprised at the question, she didn't expect that Zander will ask her that question even after months of dating. But that gives her a smile. She hold both hands of Zander while looking at him.

"You know what, I was a bit surprised with that, but it's okay. You still have the right to know and ask for something about me." then she took a breath

"I would be lying if I say that I didn't love Zayne cause I loved him. And I know that he still have a special place in my heart even after what he did to me. And he's the only person that I can allow to call me by my first name, not because of love but because of the memories, the good and the bad. But if you're asking if I still love him, my answer is No. I don't love him anymore, he was just a person that I loved from the past. Our story has ended."

"I don't know why you asked me that to know your place, I mean you are my partner, and you are my present. We both know how we ended up in this kind of relationship. And I don't think you should worry about your place, cause the day that I fell for you, I let myself be drawn to the love and affection you had for me."

"Don't worry about it. Zayne was just a past, and you are my present, and it would be great if you want to be in my future too. Will you?" Louise said as she touches Zander's face. The man smiled and hold Louise's hand.

"I will, cause that's the plan even before I start dating you" he said, the girl smiled and pinches his nose.

"Good" she said then stands up to go at the kitchen.

Zander was smiling and his eyes follows Louise.

"I also want to ask if you will be free next week." he said and walks at the kitchen

"Why?" she asked as she gets some water.

"I plan to visit my family in Quebec, and I thought that it is time for me to introduce you to them. But only if you're free" Zander said, then Louise looked at him.

"Well, I can just take a leave and I'll go with you." she said smiling

"You sure?" he ask furrowing his brows