Split Up

No One's Pov
It's Monday, and Louise was just at her house, sitting on the couch, wondering how will she talk to Zander.

She decided to talk to Zander before she went on her own way, going to trips and just purely enjoying life and keep on loving herself before everything else.

Since Saturday, when Zander messaged her, she will answer it but not with the same excitement from before. She was now keeping some distance and space towards him.

She was thinking when she got startled by her phone. It was a call from Zander. She took a deep breath before answering.

"Hey Louie. We just landed and we're on our way back. Can we meet today? Are you busy?" Zander said, Louise closes her eyes then open it again

"Okay. What time? Should I go to your office? Or should we meet somewhere else? I'm free anytime" Louise said couragely.

"Well that's good. We need to be at the office this afternoon. Maybe we can meet at my office? Probably at 4pm? Does it sounds good?"

"Yup. Sounds good. I'll be there. Before 4pm, maybe. Anyway, I'll be there." Louise said, wanting the conversation to stop before she changes her mind and just go with the flow and be with Zander despite the possible consequences.

"Okay. Then I'll see you later. Bye Louie" Zander said and ended the call. Louise took a relief breath and put her phone away

"Whoo, kabado much Azariah" Louise said to herself. She then stands up and look at the time.

"It's just 10am, maybe I'll take a nap first" she said then lie down on the sofa and tried to get some sleep but her mind won't let her.

"Ugh! I can't sleep" she mumbled. She sits then stare at the kitchen, then she stands up and opened the fridge.

"Cola, Milk, Juice, Eggs, some chips. What should I eat?" she said, talking to herself.

In the end, she get some chips and cola. Then she opened the tv and watch some shows to kill time. She was watching some romance drama, it was a part when a woman learned that her partner was cheating..

"Tsk, they will cheat then when their partner found out, they will apologize and try win them back. Tsk tsk, then why would you cheat if you don't want to let go of that person?" she said, then a sudden realization hits her

"But I am the other girl, he was cheating with me. And Kate was the one who owns him" she mumbled,

"The right thing to do is to...leave him and go on with my life, so he can do the same" she continues....then she spaced out...

*ringg ringg*

her phone got a call, it was her brother. She answered it

"Hello, Louie. Can you go at the company before 5pm? I just needed to show you something. Don't worry, it's not about work."

"Okay" she simply answered.

"You okay? You sound..."

"I'm...fine. Well, not really fine but, it's fine...for now. I'll be there before five. Anything else I can help?" she said

"Only that. Drive carefully okay? Don't rush. Bye Louie"

Lennox then ended the call. He was still worried for his sister. But he knows she will be fine soon.

Louise cleans her mess then sit on the couch again. Then she stares at the time. 2pm.

"Should I come early? There's nothing wrong with it right? I won't be a bother if I will be there before three, right?" she said,