A start of a new life

No one's Pov
Zayne took Savannah at the coffee shop, and it happens that Louise was also on the same cafe, it was her brother's. She was sitting at the corner and saw Zayne with Savannah. She smiled as she saw that the two were now happy.

Louise went to the couple and greeted them.

"Hi" she said. Savannah looked at her and smile.

"Louise?? Hi. Take a seat. How are you?" Savannah said. But there was one man who was nervous and looking at Louise.

"I've been good. I just came back from abroad. You two, how are you? I heard you're married now" Louise said. Savannah smiled and hold Zayne's hands.

"Yup, it's been almost 5 years since we tied the knot. You're right, he won't leave me. He had become soft and now we're happy" Savannah said. Louise smiled, then she look at Zayne

"That's good to hear. Anyways, I'll let you enjoy your time. Congratulations" Louise said and smile at the two before she went back to her seat.

Zayne felt happy to see Louise, he saw that the girl really changed and looks more happy now. Then he turns to his wife.

"You knew her?" He asked, Savannah smiled.

"Yup, it was a long time ago, we met at the park. I told her about you and she cheered me up and gave me some advices. And she sent me some flowers before, she told me that she's happy about our relationship and that she wishes us the best. I can't forget her cause she's the one who cheered me up when you were cold to me." Savannah said, and smile softly

"Do you know her? She said she knows you" Savannah then asked, Zayne felt nervous

"Ah yes. She was a..friend" he answered. And that made Zayne thinks, he was now sure that Louise knows everything.

As they were about to leave. Savannah wanted to bid goodbye to Louise, so they went to her.

"Hi, we're about to go. We just want to say goodbye" Savannah said and smile

"Oh, well. Take care. Good to see that you're happy now" Louise said and smile. Zayne knew it was for him.

"If you have time, we can hang out together." Louise said looking at Savannah, the girl smiled

"Well, we'll go now. Bye" The two said and left....

Louise Pov
When I saw Zayne and Savannah, I was happy. Cause I can see that he loves her now, and that's what I want for him. Our story has ended and its time for him to build his new story with the person who loves him truly, and the person who was meant for him.

Then I saw Ate Aubrey comes inside the cafe, I smiled and walk to her and greeted her.

"Ow Louise, is your brother in his office?" she asked and wander her eyes around

"Yup, will you stay here for a while?" I asked, then she smiled at me

"Nope. I'll just get his permission" she said then drags me to my brother's office. Kuya was actually doing some works.

"Love, can I borrow Louise? We'll just go at the mall" she said, I saw my brother's face lights up, I laugh inside.

"Yes, that's okay. Should I drive you to the mall?" Kuya asked,

"No. We can take a cab." she said, why am I even here? Like I was just looking at them talk with hearts in their eyes

"Okay, I'll just pick you up. So call me if you're done" Kuya said then smile

"Okay. We'll leave now" she said, then we left the cafe and take a cab. Actually, after they talked again, we got closer as she visits my brother at the cafe and at his home. She's nice actually.