Lennox' Love

Lennox Pov
After two days, I followed Louise and now I'm here at my home. And I was also happy to see how much she changed during her years in Quebec. During our first months, I know that she's still hurting, she's crying every night, she won't tell me but I know.

But as the days passed by, she starts to change and be cheerful again. She adjusted at her new environment and got herself back together. Her smiles and action was genuine as she focus on her life. And I am happy with that.

When we moved to Switzerland, she easily adjusted herself and socialize with others, and I am happy to see her act like herself. But sometimes, I know that she's missing her friends so I try to talk to her about them and give some updates. And for Zayne? Louise was the one who asked to give her updates about him, I know that she just wants to know if he's happy or not, so I am not opposed to that.

The following day, I decided to visit my cafe. It's been a long long time since I went here.

"Welcome back Sir" My staffs said as I walk to my office.

"Thank you guys. Thanks for taking care of the cafe while I was gone for a long time." I said and went inside my office. I saw the documents piled up at my table. I sighed before starting to work.

After a few hours, I finished the documents and decided to stay at the cashier.

"Order for table 6" I heard the staff say.

"Ako na" I said and offered to serve the coffee and waffle at table 6. It was a girl, she was sitting alone.

"Here's your order Ma'am. One Caramel Macchiato and a chocolate waffle" I said and put the order in front of her and smile.

"Thank you" She said and look at me. And at that moment, I froze on my spot..cold air rushes through my body..

"L-Lennox?" She said...and that send chills down to my spine...

"H-hi, E-enjoy your meal" I said and was about to leave. I don't want to stay there longer, I might.....do something that might shock the both of us.

"Wait" She said and hold my hand.

"C-can we....talk? Please Lennox" She said, and her eyes were telling me to stay.

"Come with my office" I said. I get her food and bring it with us to my office.

"W-what do you want to talk?" I said. I can't look at her, I ended our relationship and left her alone..

"W-where have you been? I...I've been looking for you after you left. I want to see you....I...." She said and she sounds happy. But why? After all the things I've done to her, why?

"Why did you look for me?" I said.
And it was silent for a few seconds..

"I'm sorry." I said, and she looked at me with those captivating eyes

"For leaving you like that..and never showed myself to you..for cutting communications....I'm sorry." I said. Then she holds my hands.....

"I-it's okay...I understand. We were so young that time, we make mistakes, we hurt people...but, that's already in the past. And, I did not ask you to talk just to hear you say sorry.." she said.

"After you left me, I was sad...I..I tried looking for you everywhere but, I failed..Years had past, I decided to build my own cafe, cause I still remember how we want have a coffee shop together. I pursue my dream..as I think of you. And everyday, I was still hoping that I would get to see you, hoping that...you'll come at my cafe, cause I know how much you love coffees. And..that day, when you came at my cafe, I...I felt really happy." She said, and I still remember that day, I was happy to see her but there's something that's holding me back to talk to her.