Chapter 1

It all started at my very birth. For nine whole months before I was born, my parents thought that I was going to be a girl, and were all cheery and excited to have their little baby girl. But, when they found out that I was a boy, they both seemed pretty pissed that I was a boy, and to this day I am still a mistake. 

 During my school years, I was also treated like crap, considering that I was short, scrawny, and weak. I usually spent most of my days having the snot beaten out of me by my class mates, or hiding from bullies... until they'd eventually find me, and then beat the snot out of me, but either way, bad luck followed my path like stink on shit, no matter what I did to prevent it. My grades were also considerably bad, since I probably suffered from mental injuries from getting a smack down everyday, which then caused the nerds to tease me as well. 

 And now, after surviving all the pain, I have finally made it to High School. On my way into the door, I turned around to wave goodbye to my mom. As I turned back around, I walked straight into the glass door, and got my face squished up right against the glass, making myself look like an idiot. As I went in, I saw one of the kids from my old school, Matthew Bennet, and I politely said hi, like any nice person would do. "Hey Wesley, have I ever told you that you remind me of a famous movie star?" I opened my eyes in happiness. "Really? Which one?" "Lassie." He replied. sheesh, that was friendly. I looked down at my shoes, and walked into the class room.

 In the middle of history class, I was trying to work, but couldn't study because the idiots nest to me kept lighting their stupid stink bombs, which felt like someone was shoving a piece of sulfur up my nose. After a while, I decided that I couldn't take it anymore, and told the teacher that I had to go to the bathroom as an excuse to get the hell out of there. Inside the bathroom, I went into one of the stalls, and realized there were no doors attached. I couldn't think of anything else to do, so I just pulled my pants down, and tried to grunt one out and make the best out of the time that I had. As I was trying to get it out, Kyle Watson and Jason Powell walked in. Oh crap! These guys used to beat the living crap out of me two years ago; they must be sophomores now. They stood there for a good three minutes, just watching me take a dump. They could tell I was getting ticked off, and decided to wait a little more to add fuel to the fire. Eventually, I lost control over my anger. "Won't you guys just leave me alone!" I yelled at them. Them just looked at me and laughed hysterically, like a pair of wasted jackals. "Hey Kyle," Jason asked while laughing, "Why are constipated folks unkind and rude?" "Why?" Kyle asked back. "Because they don't give a shit!" They both immediately started laughing again, and then walked back out. I finally got the chance to relax, until I looked at my watch and realized that my next class had started. I didn't have enough time to buckle my belt, and ran through the hall as fast as I could, desperately trying to make it.