Chapter 7

"Wake up! Wake up you stupid child. Ugh! This never would have happened if you were a girl! Wesley!  Wake up!" My eyes then snapped open. I looked around. I was alive! And best of all, I wasn't behind bars, but in my bed. "How did I-" "It was a hallucination under stress." "But Mom, that still doesn't explain why I'm not in juvie! They saw them pouring from my locker!" My mom looked at me. "They called me, and I knew that you may be unfortunate in many ways, but I know that my daughter-" "Son." "-Son, pardon me, is not on drugs. I told them that they'd have to run the prints if they don't want to be sued, and they did. I t turns out, that the finger prints on every piece was of some kid named Kenneth Brown, so he's going to juvie, not you." I smiled at the thought of me, actually being lucky, and life giving me a second chance of being happy.

  Back at school, nobody messed with me. Kyle and Jason avoided me, probably because they've already been to juvie, and they don't wanna go back. I walked past Kenneth's ass-kissers, who seemed frightened of me. "You seem less angry than usual; why, scared of me?" "Not you, yo' mamma. That woman's gonna kill us if we lay a finger on your scrawny-ass body!" one of them said in fear. "Good," I said, and walked down the hall with a smile on my face. Matthew Bennet stopped being a total pervert around me, because he thought that my mom was gonna mess things up for him if I told her that he was bugging me. 

  On my way to History, one of the sophomore girls asked me if I could go to the movies with her and some of her friends over the weekend, said I seemed pretty cool, since I got her ex-boyfriend, Kenneth, in juvie. She seemed hot enough, so I said yes.

 Things were finally getting better for me, and in my head, I could feel the abyss, my nightmare, slowly fading away, becoming no more. Then I realized that I was now developing the thing that I lacked most: Luck. 

 Then, as I walked down, smiling at girls and acting cool, I tripped over my foot-cast. "Damn!" I yelled as I got back up, and resumed my cool waddling.

                                                           END OF PART ONE..... STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO