Chapter 9

I rushed over to the park, only to see a small toyota drive up to me. The window rolled down, and Alyssa poked her head out. "Hey Wesley!" I looked over to her and leaned in. "Oh, hey you! So, what exactly are we gonna do, I mean, you've already been to the mall... so..." She cut me off. "Oh, I thought that we could maybe talk, you know, just hang out I guess." Her cheeks turned pink as she spoke, meanwhile, I was having a major erection, and was trying not to make a dent in her car door. "So, who is this Savannah?" She opened her eyes wide. "Oh, my gosh, sorry for not telling you! She couldn't make it to the mall with me because she had some extra homework that she needed to finish, so she's just gonna meet us in a few minutes... hope it's okay if we... I mean you can wait." She bit her lower lip, and stepped out of the car. I couldn't get myself to stop looking at her, she was like a magnet, my eyes were almost stuck to her!

She sat down on the stone railing, and I sat down after, trying to seem as gentleman-like as possible. She put her arm around me, and scooted herself over. I swallowed hard, and tried to get my cool-guy act on. Now that I had thought of it, I'd never had a girlfriend before. I wasn't ugly, and I wasn't a total A-Hole either, I was just always getting the living crap beaten out of me all the time, therefore, the girls never really knew who I was! I felt so relieved at my achievement in life, and relaxed my shoulders. I never really understood why I was bullied, because I wasn't the smallest fellow around, and I wasn't even close to ugly, but that was when the Abyss was still a part of me, so for now I'm good.

I realized that Alyssa was still huddling close to me, so I decided to be romantic and wrap my arms around her too. She looked up at me with her blue eyes, looking as deep as the sea. She slowly got closer and closer to me, and just then I knew that it was time for my first kiss. Just as her lips barely grazed mine, I heard a loud honk, and we both turned our heads, and looked at a red mini-cooper right in front of us. "It's Savannah, she's here!" Alyssa got up and ran towards the mini-cooper. Those damn juniors and their cars! I was pissed! I didn't care how hot this Savannah girl was, she has no right to ruin my special moment. But, once again, I was regretting my previous thoughts when I actually saw Savannah. She was the hottest girl I had ever laid my eyes on! She looked like a Hawaiian-American mix, and I felt myself go hard. Then, I saw the most beautiful thing a guy could ever see. The two hottestt girls you know hugging. I felt like a naughty pinochio, who's length won't stop growing! I thought a was gonna peck a hole into the tree above me!

That night, was the best ever! We ate out at some italian restaurant, which was really good, but what made it better was watching the girls slurp up their spaghetti like a pair of foxy italian food fans. Just staring at them made me sweat like crazy! That night I got home later than usual, with a joker-sized smile on my face, but it quickly faded into a frown when I saw Mom & Dad sitting on the couch, they were smiling though.

 "Your father got a promotion..... were moving to Iowa!" She giggled, dad smiled, I looked up at the ceiling dramatically and yelled.

  "NOOOOOOOO!"

                                                           to be continued...