Chapter 4

I was now back at school. I tried to avoid getting my butt whooped by Jason and Kyle, but failed multiple times. Those damn sophomores never stop picking on me. If I try to stand up to them, I just get an hour long beating from two guys at once. The only way to win respect from those guys was winning a Yo' Mamma contest against Kenneth Brown next to the football field after school. I told my mom on the phone that I had gotten detention, and had to stay after school; that way I had an excuse for fighting for my honor. 

  After school, I found the spot. At least twenty-five kids were huddled up in the corner. They were cheering, which meant that someone had just gotten owned by Kenneth, and will probably spend the rest of their life having a bad self image of their self. I already know this kid is a legend, and it's only my second week here. I see flyers everywhere, saying that whoever beats him in a Yo' Mamma contest, will earn their respect. I saw him standing on the table, acting like his arrogant, pompous self. "Who is the next challenger?" He asked as if the opponent had no chance of winning. "I do!" I said from behind the crowd. "And who are you exactly?" "Wesley, Wesley Clark." "Well yo' mamma so stupid, that gave you the retarded name that you have now." Dang, this guy was good!  "Yo' mamma so ugly, that your dad met her at the pound." I tried to seem confident, but this guy was really intimidating, and I started regretting saying that his mom was ugly, yet again, that was the purpose of the game. "Well yo' mamma so poor, that when she stepped on a cigarette, she said 'oops, there goes the lights and the heater.'" Crap! I was starting to lose self confidence. But, I went on. "Yo' mamma so stupid, that she's as useless as a screen door on a submarine!" He looked at me like I was gaining on him, which made me feel good. "Very well then, yo' mamma so fat, that when she stepped on then weighing scale, her phone number appeared!" My palms started to sweat and get clammy. "Yo' mamma so hairy, that her knees have bangs!" He had something good up his sleeve, I could tell by the smirk on his face. "Well yo' mamma so sad, she regretted ever giving birth to a mistake!" I looked at him for a long time, and there was an awkward silence between me and the crowd. Then, he finally spoke up. "So, I guess I'm still remaining as the undefeated ch-" I cut him off with a big punch in the face. He fell off the table and landed on his arm. We all heard the crack in his right shoulder as he hit the ground. Oh crap! I'VE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!

  I ran life my life depended on it, as his friends and ass-kissing followers chasing me. I couldn't tell whether they were chasing me because of what I did to Kenneth, or that I cheated, ether way, they were going to skin me alive! I speed-waddled out of the building, and onto the sidewalk, where I began clutching my dog bite in discomfort. Just as I was about to make it across the road, a pickup truck came from the side and stopped short, but hit me just hard enough to knock me over. The vietnamese guy in the truck walked out to check if I was okay. "Oh, me so sorry, you okay?" I managed to get my cast off the ground and duck-walked my way out of the street. Putting my arm against tree, and leaned on my good leg to catch my breath after being hit by a car. Kenneth's "minions" came running out of the school, and looked at me. "Hey Clark," one of them yelled across at me. "Why did the coward cross the road? To get the living shit beaten out of him!!!" I stopped resting and shuffled my boot across the grass as I headed for my house. 

  Once I was on the porch, I banged on the door, and mom opened it. "Oh, someone must be ditching. If you get detention, there's nothing I can do to change that; sorry." "Wait! Mom, just wait-" She shut the door, and I realized that it was a mistake lying to her. I ran down the neighborhood, and didn't look back. That's when I bumped into Kyle and Jason... again!  'Oh hell no, I can not be this unlucky!' I thought to my self as they got closer. I tried to totter away and flee, but they caught up and held me by my arms. Right as Jason got ready to punch me in the gut, twenty-five guys were racing towards me like hyenas on steroids, because they seemed as angered a bull having his testicles poked with a cattle prod. "What the-" Kyle managed to say as they all dog piled on top of me. Everyone was punching everyone.

      I seemed to have started a war.