Chapter 6

I was there in the cafeteria, looking for Kenneth. I found him by the water fountain. I trembled in fear at first, but then calmed down as I realized that he was alone, and that no person with a cast on him arm can hurt me, then I remembered that I was wearing my cast again. "So... what's up?" I asked. "You dislocated my shoulder." he said in a stern expression. "Oh, I see that you're still mad about that." "That was only three days ago. I slipped the note in your locker like, the day after you dislocated it. I've been waiting for two days!" "Okay, okay, so... why did you send me here?" "Why don't you check your locker?" He grinned his devilish grin, and I ran frantically down the hall. I opened it, and found tons of drugs pouring out. The dean passed by and saw them on the floor and in my locker. He looked at me, and I knew he was going to call the cops. 

  So here I am, waiting to be sent to juvie. Only my fourth week here, and I'm already a goner. 

 I looked at my hand, and saw myself slowly fading away. I looked around at ground behind me. There, right there behind me, was the abyss of my dreams. The one I've been expecting all my life, to take me away from this place. I almost felt prepared to go. To leave forever. I knew this couldn't be happening, but I see what I see, and I have to except it. I saw myself slowly being sucked down, into the black hole. Finally, I was gone. I felt my self slowly drifting away, and falling... falling into the abyss of bad luck.