Chapter 15

I put it to my ear, and listened to Savannah talk. "Hey Wesley, that Evan boy you were talking about, I think the british kid just knocked him out cold! I wanna go out to help him, but I'm afraid that their gonna kiss attack me! I don't know what to do!" I freaked out, and thought of a solution. "Alright Savannah, calm down, just wait there, and I'll call Oscar to tell him to come back to Des Moines, alright." She seemed happy to know that I had everything under control. "Thanks Wesley, I don't know what I'd do without you. You know, know that I think of it, that Oscar is pretty good looking. Hey, can you wait one sec, I just have to-" I listened hard, and heard what seemed to be smooching and moaning. "Hey Savannah, 'you there?" She picked up, and resumed talking. "Sorry I just-" I heard the phone get snatched away, and then heard Oscar's voice, "Hey Wes, your friend is an awesome kisser!" Nolan looked at me as if he knew what was going on. "Oscar made out with someone didn't he." I nodded, and he slowly backed away, and passed the football back to Vincent. 

 The phone buzzed and vibrated, but when I picked up, it wasn't Savannah, but Alyssa! "Hey Wesley, do you have a friend named Nolan?" "Yes, why?" She paused, and then recommenced her speaking. "Well, he just sent me a text a few minutes ago asking if I got a good image of his junk! What is going on here? Oh, and by the way, there's some kid laying on Savannah's lawn. What am I supposed to do?"

 "Okay, first, go up to Evan and help him up." I heard her footsteps over the phone as she lifted him up. Evan politely asked for Alyssa's phone, and she handed it over to him. "Hey Wesley. You know, thanks for sending your extremely hot girlfriend over to help me up... because it gave me an excuse to stick my face in her boobs!" I heard a loud smack, and then an enormous thud. Alyssa took her phone back. "Hey Wesley... um.... I think I just knocked out your friend out." I dramatically face-palmed my forehead, and just told her that he'd wake up and drive himself back to Des Moines, and she agreed, and then hung up. 

    Another five hours later, at about eleven o'clock, Oscar came home with lipstick marks all over his face. Meanwhile, Evan drove back in his car with a few metal scraps that used to be his phone, and a bunch of bruises all over his face, some from Oscar, and some from Alyssa. "Hey Wes," said Evan, "Does everyone in your town have a strong hit, because your girlfriend just knocked me out cold in one hit. ONE HIT!!! AND SHE'S A GIRL!!!"  I calmed him down, and then confronted Oscar about beating up Evan, but he was too busy still dreaming about Savannah's lips, so I decided to leave him be. Then, I walked over to Nolan, and told him that girls hate it when you send them disturbing texts. Finally, I got to sit down, and relax.

  I looked over to Antonio, who was still on the computer, and I saw Vincent practicing some really complex kung fu combo, but where was the Odin kid??? I looked into the family room, and saw that he was playing on my Xbox. I watched him with my eyes on the screen, as he literally owned the game console. I think he was destroying it with his thumbs! I told him that's enough video games for the last five hours, and he listened and turned it off. I was extremely stressed out, and felt like I could sleep through all of saturday. Even though the party was the best I had ever had, I just felt... tired.

 I rallied up my new and strange friends, and said goodbye to them, knowing that I'd see all of them back in school on monday, but I still cherished the moment. I watched my parents say goodbye to their new colleagues and friends, and tramped over to my bed, where I went into a deep sleep.