What a Bitch!

Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that doesn't sound like an old man's name," Jisoo told to Chanyeol, who was laughing at Jisoo's straightforward statement. "Ma'am our master is only 22 yrs old", Jisoo was shocked she couldn't believe that a boy younger than her is so successful but she says.....'life is so unfair', Jisoo thought to herself and continued to look outside the window....

Jisoo fell asleep but she was woken up by Chanyeol, because the reached the mansion. Jisoo open her eyes stretched her body and got out of the car, when she looked at the mansion, her mouth dropped. It was a big white mansion with marbled designs, a huge grand door for the entrance and more than 10 guards were next to her taking her luggage, well we can call in cardboard boxes.Chanyeol guided Jisoo into the mansion, inside the mansion Jisoo enters a grand hall, with wooden flooring and a huge chandelier falling from the ceiling. There was flowerpots to decorate the table and maids in every corner helping in someway or the other. there were pictures hanging in the wall and a huge garden in the back of the mansion which she could see through a glass door.

 She was greeted by some of the maids, they offered her juice and told her to make herself home. The maids asked her to follow them to her room, they climbed a very grand flight of stairs with had cravings of gold, she followed them quietly cause she was still jungshook at that moment...They opened a door which was also craved with gold, the door relived a beautiful room that had a vintage design with silver accents, the room contained a queen size bed, an entire walk-in closet and a  beautiful bathroom with the same vintage theme.

 The room smelled like lavenders,which were coincidently her favorite flowers. There was even a big balcony with chairs to sit and from the balcony she could see the beautiful garden. She was happy that her life was not as miserable as before...she could have all the luxury without working for it....she thought.....Jisoo stood against the railings of the balcony she closed her eyes to take a moment and  enjoy the cool breeze that hit her beautiful face...but her moment was interrupted when one of the maid call out to her....the maid asked her to change and get ready.It was already the next day.

I dressed up and went down to eat breakfast. I was wearing my fav black of sweats. I walked down the grand flight of stairs and headed to the dining room. As I entered I saw a giant royal looking dining table which looked quite abandoned, Jisoo walked towards it and sat among the dozen chairs. Soon later Chanyeol greeted me with a cart, where he served me cinnamon French toast with all the cutlery I need, I was very confused. "Chanyeol, why isn't anyone at the table?, don't you all eat together? "I questioned.."umm...we staffs are not allowed to eat with master, and master never eats here he is always busy.". "oh...maybe you can eat with me, cause it feels weird when people stare at me eating and there is a lot of food for me so we can share!" I said smiling at him.

"So tell me more about this master of yours?", "well our master is a cold person-," "you alreasy told me he was cold, tell me more does he have friends who I can talk to?" " well our master has 6 friends- Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. They are very sweet people and you will enjoy their company, our master is the youngest among them. He was very sweet to us before but something happened..-" "What was that something? What kind of person is your master? He sounds like a big lonely loser, I personally don't give me any respect, Jeon Jungkook- no shit?" I continued bitching about their "mAsTeR". Chanyeol's eye's widened, he was trying to signal something and I could not understand. Just when I finished ranting, it clicked!, shit I am doomed 'please let it not me what I think' I thought while turning my head back, 'my luck sucks', "Good morning Kim Jisoo", he mocking told and coolly turned and grabbing a carton of milk. And just when he was about to leave, I replied awkwardly "good morning!" he just rolled his eye, and I could hear him murmur,

 "What a Bitch"....

=================================================

Hii......thank you reading and voting for the book

I will be updated sooner...

WAITING FOR LISA'S SOLO!!!!!