Game Over

"I am excited!" she jumped like a kid, "for the chicken or the game?" I asked, "of course for the chicken and maybe the game," she said acting like a kid, 'cute',

"Let's have fun!"

____________________________________________________

She entered his humungous room. His room was probably the size of my old apartment. Why the hell would you need so much space she thought. "Take a seat and choose a controller," Jungkook said as he sat down on the bed. "You say you're good at it so play this round....if you can," he said mockingly. Jisoo didn't say anything but smirked at him and casually started to play the game. While she was playing, Jungkook kept talking about how hard it was and that if she lost it was fine, even a pro like him couldn't beat it. He kept ranting and ranting and got lost in his works meaning while Jisoo was slowly beating his game without even breaking a sweat. He kept ranting until he was interrupted by Jisoo who was screaming his name"Jungkook what are you saying this level was not even hard, even a child could beat this." Jisoo said nonchalantly. "Wait, what?! you finished the game!," he said astonished. Jisoo nodded her head indicating a yes and casually went back to scrolling on her phone. "WHAT THE FUCK!? You WON! How I have been trying to beat this level for months and when I say MONTHS I MEAN IT. You're barely sweating, what kind of a monster are you?!" he said shocked out of his mind. He really did underestimate Jisoo. "Yah you might want to check who has the new high score." Jungkook's face went pale. No, first my cheese snacks now my high score, it's not possible nobody can beat me, I'm the best at this game...right. He thought as he went to check it. Jisoo was giggle about this and she felt nice to beat him at his own game. "You might want to check up on your ego......CAUSE I JUST BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME". Jisoo said as laughed and felt proud of herself. Jungkook was shocked seeing her like this. She was jumping around the room with joy and at this point, he didn't care if he lost. He liked seeing her happy and smiled at her when she wasn't looking. "Yah stop, ok ok I lost but if your so good team up with me, and let's beat the final boss as a team." he said defeated but hopped that they could play more together."I'll order the chicken" he said indicating that the game would take a while and she was ready to win it with him. 

It had been over 3 hours since they were playing. They kept losing and didn't know why. The Final Boss in this video game was the hardest to beat. The two gamers tried and tried and tried some more, but they just kept losing. By this point, Jisoo and Jungkook were exhausted and almost gave up. Before they decided to quit "You wanna play one last time?" Jisoo asked him getting Jungkook's hopes up. Jisoo is not the type to give up on something she believed in giving it your all. Jungkook was ready to give it his last shot in this unwinnable game. "Kill from the right and I'll kill from the left ." she instructed him before the game started."Kill him quickly and we will get extra points."Jungkook said inbetween the game." REVIVE ME I'M GONNA DIE! QUICK" She panicked and told him. "OK one last demon and we win this game," Jungkook said as the adrenaline kicked in. They were so close to and they might just win."JUNGKOOK WE DID! OMG OH MY GOD KOOKIE  WE DID AAAAAAAHH YAYYYYY!" Jisoo screamed at him." Chichu Noona WE DID IT YAYYY " he said excitedly. They were jumping on the bed and instinctively hugged each other. Jisoo realized what happened while hugging him. She could hear his heartbeat. It felt like their heart were together. She had never been hugged in a long time and hoped he would hug her more often. She liked his hugs they were warm and felt comfortable. 

_______________________________________________________

Flashback

_______________________________________________________

"Noona see I got these flowers for you see how pretty they are," said 6-year-old Jungkook." Why are you giving me dead flowers I saw you pick them from the sidewalk." said 7-year-old Jisoo as she was disappointed at Jungkook's 'gift' for her. "YOU DON'T LIKE MY GIFT" He cried sadly that his Jisoo rejected it. "Kookie don't cry I love your present, I will keep it with me forever. Jisoo said as she rubbed the bunny boy's hair cutely. "Come let's go to the park before it closes" She continued as they ran towards it.

_______________________________________________________

End of Flashback

_______________________________________________________

She came back to her thoughts and realized that this hug was going on for too long. "Jisoo you can leave me now," Jungkook said trying his best to separate himself. Jisoo turned red and sat back on the bed that was right behind them.' Aish I have made it awkward, I need to stop doing that.' Jungkook thought to himself as the room got quieter by the moment."I'll go get the chicken." He said to trying to loosen the tension in the atmosphere. He came back shortly with the bright yellow and white box of crunchy chicken and looked up to Jisoo hoping for her enthusiasm, but instead of enthusiasm, he saw Jisoo, quiet-looking troubled. 

JISOO'S POV

I'm so happy we won and the fact that he called me Noona made me remember the old days. Oh, how I loved those childhood memories! Argh, my head is paining now and everything is rolling. I feel nauseous again and my heartbeat is increasing. Oh, I really hope it's not coming back. I need to get away from here and I have to make sure Jungkook doesn't see me. "Jisoo are you okay?" he asked with a worrisome tone. 'Speaking of the devil the devil appeared' He slowly comes up to me. "Jisoo are you fine? you look pale and worried. Do we need to go to the hospital?" "Hospital, HELL NO, I need to get away now and far away from you," she screamed at him. I need to go. I try to leave the room but he holds my wrist." JUNGKOOK LEAVE ME NOW!.........please" she said with teary eyes looking at him, trembling. Just as she finished saying that, the huge windows that were behind them shattered to pieces. Glass shards were everywhere and Jungkook was terrified than ever. "Jisoo tell me what's happening, we need to leave," he said trying to hold my hand.

.

.

.

.

"The person who needs to leave is you, or the one who is gonna get hurt is you."