Annyeong

"Daniel..?" I trembled trying to get the words out, it couldn't be him, we haven't met each other in the past 15 years.

"Bingo!" He said pointing to me like I won a prize, who has he become and why isn't this the Daniel I know. 

"It's surprising that you remember him, but not me what a pity." His brother said from behind me panting and pulling himself back together, rubbing the dust off his now grey suit. He walked up to his brother, purposefully hitting me on the shoulder. "We used to play every day as children." He pouted looking back at my disheveled self. The guts he has! The moment he turned back I felt as if my skin was being torn, I got flashes of all the memories they had, they were never clear memories but they flashed a lot making my head start to ache. I was unclear with my surrounding, one moment I'll be in our childhood playground the other I'll be in this nightmare. 

"Aww, Honey are your flashbacks hurting you?" Daniel said in a mocking tone bending down to my level. I wanted to punch the slick smirk right off his face and that was exactly what I was going to do. I banged my head into his and smiled into his cringed face that now had blood over it. "You want a flashback of that?!" I screamed into his face.

"Get this bitch out of my face" He instructed Lee Rang who looked like he was hiding a laugh. "Now be a good girl and let me tie this rope on your legs and hands" he came close to me and I was ready to punch the pulp out of him. But slowly as he came closer my head started to pain even more, not only my head but my skin crawled and my heart felt like it was driving itself mad. I couldn't help but fall to the ground hand over my stomach as I felt it bleed, my dress getting soaked.

"Now, now, I only ask girls to kneel for me on certain occasions" he smirked at me, Oh how it killed me to want to punch my fist right through his face. I could feel him getting closer, but my true fear didn't even start. I heard a swoosh of a pocket knife. Oh, how they were going to do so much worse than just tie me up to a chair. I was too young for this, why hasn't Jungkook comes looking for me, did he leave me like the rest, even the boys why aren't they worried about their favorite chicken-eating friend. 

Alone.

No one can help me

Loneliness

Helpless

Useless

The voices that were whispering are now yelling at me. My clothes were soaked from sweat, my mind didn't know where to search, they were high-pitched thoughts, turning into, screams, these screams they were familiar for some reason, they were from people, they had pain in their voices. Right now I needed to escape these voices were too much for one to handle, I wanted to scream, SCREAM I thought to myself maybe help will come. I heard voices from the floor above

THEY MIGHT BE THE BOYS, I CAN GET SAVED!

What a fool I was

I screamed with all my might, with everything I got.... but nothing, NOTHING WAS COMING OUT, help is here but I can't even scream, I'm crying my heart out I can't, handle this, why did the gods punish me like this? My head pained it ached and if it couldn't fo worse.

-- EVERYTHING TURNED BLACK--

I don't know how long it took but I felt comfortable, finally, this was what I longed for. I felt sheets on my skin, just like the one at home. Home...Wait WHERE AM I?!

I jumped up and looked around me, I was in our house, I was in Jungkooks house on the bed, I lifted the sheets with vigor, WHERE IS JUNGKOOK? I screamed to myself