Golden Chicken

Was he jealous, no of course not. But he felt angry when the boys left Jisoo with their last word saying.

"Hope to see you more Kim Jisoo"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see you soon, but I'm the one who is living with Jisoo. Wait why am I feeling these things? I really don't give a shit about her. You know what all I need in my life is my video games and my beloved cheese snacks. Well, I am off to my room to get peace!

JISOO POV:

Now the boys are gone, and I am all alone, I have no one to hangout with. I looked around my room, I hate this silence. Just when I thought that my stomach started to grumble "what timing!", let me cure my boredom and hunger with some heavenly CHICKEN! I skipped to the fridge humming my chicken song. When I opened the fridge, it was like God had given it to me the fried chicken was shining and glowing. "I don't need a man in my life, I just need chicken! Heavenly juice crisp golden chicken! I just need to put it in the microwave" I closed the humongous fridge door "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" "WHO ARE YOU, LADY?" I screamed at the mysterious lady 'gosh! Why are there so many mysterious people in this house, what a weird day!' "mysterious? That's the biggest compliment I have received from this household!" said the woman "oh! I forgot, I am Jeon Chae-Rin, Jungkook's mom!" she said with a big smile. "You have grown so big! you look so pretty, last time I saw you u were so small. You have grown some nice boobs too!" she exclaimed 'OMG what, my boobs well yeah! they are sexy but I don't know this woman but she seems to know me so well!' "umm...who are you?" I asked awkwardly, "me? I told you I am Jeon Chae-Rin" "no..how do you know me?" I asked fiddling with my fingers, she looked at me and her eyes softened she gave me a motherly smile "I am your godmother, your mom was my best friend! And it's because of me, your living with my son a.k.a. your mother's godson" she explained. "oh...nice to meet you!" I said and bowed to show respect. "yah! You don't need to do that, and I am flustered, your such a disciplined girl." I just smiled in return. "so, tell me do u have any boyfriends? Because gal your matchmaker is right here!" she wiggled her eyebrows, 'wow, she!...... I don't know what to answer, I don't want a boyfriend cause my chicken is waiting for me!' "Mrs. jeon-", "Jisoo dear call me eomma!" I was taken back by what she said 'eomma? I miss calling someone eomma!' "e-eomma" I said and we both smiled at each other. "you know sweetie we both were so close when you were young! We played all the time you're just like your mom!" when she talked about mom my heart started aching, but I have to stay strong! "well, are you just gonna stay here, come let's sit in the living room and chat about life" 'living room! But my chicken? It's waiting for me!' "okay eomma" I said with a heavy heart 'wait for me my chicken.'

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"I just have to kill one man! I will win the game!", "OH CRAP I LOST", he shot me first! "I CAME SECOND! SECOND IS BAD! VERY BAD, JEON JUNGKOOK NEVER CAN BE SECOND!" "who even wants to be second! It's because of the noise outside, did those assholes come back?!" I stormed outside to see who was Jisoo talking loudly! I HATE HER. I went to the living room, I could see Jisoo facing this woman, who looked like her friend and they seem to be laughing and giggling throughout their conversation. "YAH! WHY DO U HAVE TO BRING YOUR FRIENDS TO MY HOUSE?, CAN'T YOU GO OUT BECAUSE YOUR SO NOISY I LOST MY GAME!, DID I GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION?, UMM I THINK NO!, WHO DO U THINK YOU ARE? GET LOST! AND TAKE YOUR FRIEND ALSO WITH YOU!" I screamed at her, but I regretted it the moment I saw the person she was talking too, "mom-m" "YAH! IS THIS HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR GODMOTHER'S DAUGHTER? SHE IS YOUR GODSISTER!" 'my? God what?' "she is not your slave, she can call whoever she wants and you are screaming at her for your stupid video game? You lost not because of the noise, you lost because you're a loser!" mom said in a warning tone. I gulped down in fear.

They all sat and talking for a long time, but Mrs. Jeon had to leave because of a company emergency. "Jisoo sweetie I made something for you in the fridge hope you like it." Mom said. "really?, you did not have to, but thank you so much eomma!" with that Jisoo smiled and ran to the kitchen. "what did you make for her? You did not make me anything, but you made her food! NOT FAIR!" I whined, my mom just rolled her eyes, "first she has fun with my best friends now my mom, she does not her own friends or mom ha?" I complained. "JEON JUNGKOOK! What the hell are you saying, never talk like that, her mom died and she is very sensitive about it don't ever talk to her like that, and if I get to know you did, I will ensure you will have to live without money and clothes for a month! she is the closest person I have as a daughter! And her mother loves you a lot...you know? She treated you like gold when you were young and this is how you pay her back? SHAME ON YOU" with that she left the house leaving Jungkook feeling guilty.

I want to apologize to her, but she didn't even hear me!, well I think she is not bad after all....NO! she is too bad!.., maybe? No?.... ARRGGHH!....I DON'T KNOW! "maybe I will just spend time with her today...." I went to the kitchen and I saw a very weird sight!

Jisoo was sitting with her head hung down on the table, Jungkook could sense that she was annoyed about something. She kept groaning and mummering 'my poor chicken!' seeing Jisoo, Jungkook could not hold his laughter. He controlled himself and walked towards the brunette who was upset because of her chicken. "Jisoo? What happened?" he asked, "oh....my life is a lie, do you know why?" she said with a very, very depressed voice. "are you okay?" he asked awkwardly cause he had never been this close to any women and never had to console a woman. "okay? You think I am okay?, your mom made me salad...A FRICKING SALAD!, I WANTED TO HAVE MY CHICKEN but no! No! I have to have salad!, and my poor chicken now in the dustbin! Chanyeol is also not here and I cannot get my chicken MY CHICKEN!......it was juicy, crispy, golden and now it's replaced by SALAD, the salad is not juicy it's not crispy nor it is golden!" and she kept ranting about her poor chicken and poor Jungkook had to listen an hour speech about Jisoo's chicken.

'Jisoo?, JISOO!" I had to increase the volume of my voice to get her attention. "yes?" she replied still sad about her chicken. I sighed and continued, "see if you want chicken you could have asked me or you could have ordered it by your own", "but you Jeon Jungkook said me not to talk to you if it's not important? And I don't have money." She said. "yeah...I told you if important, and now I know for you, chicken is very important so you can ask me....and I will keep top priority about your chicken!" 'why am I being so kind? And why the hell am I dealing such nonsense?!' "Really?!" her eyes sparkled, "yes, Jisoo really" I repeated to assure her. "I will order your chicken and do you mind playing video games with me, I am not able to pass this level so maybe you could help me?" 'what the hell am I asked her!?', 'why the hell is he soo sweet to me, is he SICK?!' Jisoo thought. "umm....sure why not let's play kook!" "kook?" I asked her about my new nickname, no one has called me that, it feels good, "yeah! Your kook!, it's your new nickname and I will call you that!" she beamed, I just smiled at her, "I am excited!" she jumped like a kid, "for the chicken or the game?" I asked, "of course for the chicken and maybe the game" she said acting like a kid, 'cute',

"Let's have fun!"

==================================================

hey guys!

hope you liked the chapter!

what do you think will happen?

stan bts and blackpink for a better life! 💖🖤

borahae! 💜💜💜

-Author