Drunk

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Jisoo and I were drinking the wine, and that was my first mistake. I should have known she had a bad alcohol capability. There she is the love of my life, blinking like an innocent asking who am I?

"Sooya? You forgot me?" I asked

"who you?"

"great, you forgot your boyfriend!" I playfully yelled at her

"you're not my boyfriend, my boyfriend's name is Jeon Jungkook!" she proudly state, and I smiled at her sweetness

"See I like you" I explained and she gasped in horror "will you cheat on your boyfriend for me?" I asked

"NO! I love him, I will not!" she crossed her arms and looked away, 'I can always trust her, even if she is drunk'

"But I love you!" I pouted going with the flow

"no!, wait" she looked at me closely and then smiled brightly

"My Kookie!" she beamed

"yes, and you forgot me" I whined and she playfully hit me,

"let's go inside," I asked "yess" she answered dancing around

"Jisoo?" he called out, no response Jungkook walked around the house to search for her "oh! I found yo- OH MY GOD JISOO! GET OF THE FUCKING TABLE!" Jungkook yelled "MAYBE I CANT NEVER FLY~" she sang "you can never fly, you're not a bird for god's sake!" Jungkook sighed massaging his temples.

"come one let's get you to bed" Jungkook started carrying her "but I want you in bed with me" she whispered to his ear and he froze "Kookie~" she seduced "no! you're drunk Sooya!" Jungkook shook his head trying to remove all the perverted thoughts. "Jungkookie," she said and traced something on his chest "Jisoo, s-stop p-please" he begged to gulp. 'Damn, you get horny when your drunk!' She started playing with his hair as he climbs the stairs.

He puts her down to her bed "good that you are already asleep" he smiled at her sleeping figure "goodnight love" he kissed her forehead, "Kookie?" he heard her say as he got off the bed "can you sleep with me?" she asked "Jisoo your drunk, and damn your needy" he smirked "needy?" she tilted her head innocently "I wanted to cuddle" she said and "oh" was the only thing he could say 'Aish Jeon Jungkook, what pervert man you are! She is too innocent for this' he cursed himself "you coming?" she said and he nodded chuckling to himself about all the shit he thought she wanted 'well she did turn me on' and they cuddled "Good night, I love you" he kissed her forehead again and she just mumbled something in her sleep.

JISOO'S POV:

It was already morning, and gosh! My head is pounding, I really should have not drank. Wait Jungkook!? Why is he sleeping with me? my eyes widened OMG, I looked down under the blanket, thank god! I still had my clothes on "don't worry love, nothing happened" he said in this deep morning voice with his eyes still closed, and I just nodded "come here, I am still sleeping" he mumbled and pulled me closer to his embrace, it was cozy and warm sleeping next to him. I was not sleeping, and how could I sleep with such a beautiful man sleeping next to me, his face was spotless but I noticed a slight cut on his cheek, his eyelash was long and his lips were parted a bit with a pout, he looked like a bunny! He has such a pretty pink lip with a mole under, I really was in wonder how a person can be so perfect, he made me feel ugly 'I am nothing compared to him, it is such a shame' I sighed "you are very pretty Jisoo, and there is nothing to feel shameful about" he said looking straight into my eyes "did I tell it out" I blushed "yes, and what you said is not true and its utter piece of shit" he told, "but there are so many girls out there, prettier, better body and who are your age" she pouted "love, I don't care about other girls, I love you only you, and everything about you" he explained, it made her feel better but her insecurities were still kicking. "but I am no-" "No! enough! I don't like you putting yourself down like this!" he cover her mouth and spoke with a stern voice making Jisoo understand there is no way she can win against him.

Jungkook's palm was still covering her mouth, so she licked it "Ah! Your naughty girl!" Jungkook playfully hissed and she laughed "let me punish you" he smirked and started tickling her "no! ahh! Leave me! sorry! Mianhae! Kookie! Haha! Andwae!" she laughed as he tickled her, a tear also fell from her eyes because of all the tickling "see, next time you do something bad, I will punish you" he stated and both of them started laughing at how silly they were.

"well honey, you are such a different person when you are drunk, you know?" Jungkook chuckled "huh? What did I do?" Jisoo asked worried hoping she did not do anything embarrassing "well to start, first you forgot who I was, then you were singing loudly on top of the table, by the way, I love your voice" he added "then, oh this was the best! You were seducing me like crazy, damn drunk Jisoo is naughty" he smirked ensuring he stretched the 'naughty' word "what! Oh! no!" Jisoo was so embarrassed, her face was red "you don't know how bad you turned me on" he snickered "yah!" she whined "but I will only do it when you comfortable, love. I never will force you" he smiled and Jisoo was touched by his word "thank you and sorry" she shyly said and he chuckled and gave her a kiss.

"well can we go out today, I want to show you a place," Jisoo asked

"umm...sure" he smiled "but where are we going?"

"you will know" she beamed and left to the bathroom to freshen up. 

==================================

Hey!

Hope you liked the chapter❤︎

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS NO.1 IN JUNGSOO...Thank you very very much!!!♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Thank you for all your votes and view!!! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

See you next week!!

Borahae💜