Secrets and Rumors

"Jisoo calm yourself, control your emotions, don't ruin this moment. Her heart was pacing faster and faster"

The two were still looking at each other from that kiss and his confession still lingered in the air. He had pulled her in for a hug with his chin rested on her head. They stood in silence and for the first time Jisoo felt like everything in her life would turn out well in the end. She was lost in her thought and couldn't hear her smartwatch warning her about her fast heartbeat.

Jungkook shifted his eyes whilst still being rested on her. "Jisoo your heart is beating uncomfortably fast." He quickly lifted her hand to show her.

Fear rushed down Jisoo's face as she feared what was going to happen, Jisoo wasn't sure if it was the kiss or her powers coming out again. She didn't want to risk hurting Jungkook again and had to leave making sure she didn't cause any suspicion. She couldn't think of any excuse and blurted out whatever came to her mind. "I HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED BEFORE. I'll go to my room " She blurted out.

Jungkook saw right through her though, it was the feeling of being betrayed that shattered him the most. Especially if it was from Jisoo. "Are you lying to me?" He said while grabbing her hand before she could leave.

"Jungkook I really need to leave right now," Jisoo said trying to get his mercy to be left alone.

"NO!" he stated looking cold into her brown eyes, slightly offended.

"JUNGKOOK YOU HAVE TO LET ME LEAVE, DONT TOUCH ME" She screamed at him, she snapped with teary eyes.

"I confess to you and you want to leave me as soon as possible, did I do something, did I hurt you?!" he felt the lump in his throat getting bigger. He looked up to meet her gaze again."Your powers are coming out now, am I right."

Jisoo was wide-eyed at his observation, she was shocked at how he saw through her like glass."That's more the reason why I need to leave you, I can't hurt you again... like last time." 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIKE LAST TIME !?" he screamed.

Jisoo got silent and put a finger on his lips signaling him to be silent. "We are being listened to." her gaze met a pillar that could perfectly hide two people. Jungkook was about to open his mouth to say something. Jisoo looked at him with fire in her eyes, the highlights in her eyes were as if there were flames hidden in it. It was the scariest look Jisoo had ever given him. 

She walked up to the pillar and saw two maids silently listening to their entire conversation. They looked like they were trembling from what they heard. "Are you gonna kill us you freak, I'll sell you to the black market." one of the trembling maids said trying to be intimidating.

Jisoo simply smiled at them "Of course I won't kill you" Her smile dropped and her eyes looked dead into them."I'm going to do something worse"

Before the maids could scream she placed both her hand on the crook of their necks and a bright light emerged from within them. Jungkook was standing in shock at what was happening. Jisoo finished and walked up to Jungkook again. Jungkook stood still and just looked at her with a comforting smirk. 

"What, you're not gonna ask me if I killed them!?" Jisoo was shocked by his reaction. Jungkook stooped down to be leveled to her face "I am very curious about what you did to my staff, but your not a Disney villain so I know you didn't kill them"

She felt taken aback at how he didn't view her as a monster like how everyone did in her past. He was the first person [other than her mom] to trust her and believe her right intentions. 

"So what did you actually do?" he asked still standing there. They both started to walk towards her room and she promised to explain what happened.

They walked to her room and Jisoo sat on her bed with him" See this pen," she said looking at Jungkook. He simply just nodded listening carefully. She dropped it and looked at him again " See how I dropped it, somewhere in another reality I had not dropped the pen. Making that another reality in our universe." Jungkook looked very confused, making Jisoo sigh " Ok let me make it simpler, somewhere there is a Jisoo like me, that had never met you. Like this, there are infinite realities that exist in our world." Jungkook slowly started to understand what she meant. 

"So you're saying that every decision we make, even simple ones like raising our hand makes a reality where the opposite is done and we humans are unaware of it?" he said.

"Yeah, every decision we don't make has a reality of its own" she sighed trying her best to explain it to him.

Jungkook scratched his head trying to wrap his head around what just happened. "So you can travel through different worlds"

"Yeah, I myself am very confused on this whole power thing, from a young age I was told to control it and never show it to anyone" Jisoo sat looking tired.

"WAIT! what happened to those maids tho?" he looked at her.

"Since I can travel through worlds, it allows me to mold time and space, so I just removed their memories of what just happened and what we talked about," Jisoo said casually while still sitting on her bed with a pillow in-between her legs. "I know this is a lot to take in but this was the easiest way I can explain it to you."

Jungkook just looked at her and gave him his bunny smile, which cheered Jisoo up. They were silently sitting in her room but it didn't feel awkward. They felt comfortable with each other even if it was in silence.

"I have one last question," Jungkook said shifting his head to look at her. Jisoo was still staring blankly into the wall "Yeah go ahead" she said.

"When we were in the hall, what did you mean by you didn't want to hurt me again" Jungkook looked at her blank

Jisoo's attention suddenly met to his eyes. She gave a nervous look

" Jungkook, that's the one thing I cant tell you"

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

I had lots of fun writing this chapter,

Hope you like it and tell me what you think in the comments.

Have a great day 

Annyeong!

-Author 💜

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽