Lord of the Seas

Jacks crew was already waiting for them when they arrived, along with Tia Dalma of course. Jack quickly told summed up what happened.

Tia Dalma had a worried look on her face. "With the Treasures power in him clutches, Davy Jones and the Dark Brethren can move freely between worlds. They plan to sail to the Sea of the Damned. To take it over and destroy the Ferryman."

"Aye and if that happens, only pirates who swear an oath to Jones will be allowed back from the land of the dead."

Jacks crew began to worry but their captain seemed relaxed as always. "Well I for one intend to get my treasure back. And for that I commandeer your vessel." he said to the pirates.

"What did you just say?!" Estella asked between gritted teeth. The bloody bastard did it again!

"It may be a lost cause but if anyone can win a fight for pirates, it'll be Sea of Thieves pirates. Still, we have an entire ocean to cover and only one ship. Where should we start?"

"We should contact other pirates. The Order of Souls, the Merchant Alliance and more. Surely they would want to fight as well." Jacob suggested.

Tia Dalma shook her head. "A noble gesture. But I will be the one to call upon help. You must begin our search right away. To find Jones, we need somethin' special. Somethin' Touched by the hands of Davy Jones."

"But we've got nothing." Scrum said.

Jack smiled and gave Tia Dalma the dagger he took from the Dutchman. "Wrong! I have something. Thought I might use it to open up a coconut."

Tia Dalma performed a ritual and told the pirates where to set sail. They hurried back to their ship right away. Jack was already at the helm, looking through a spyglass. Stocked up, the crew set sail. Hopefully not for the last time.

"You know... This place, this Sea of Thieves. It's a place worth fighting for. I see that now." Jack said.

Estella nodded towards him. She was the one steering the ship this time. "Damn right. This is our home and we will not be driven away."

"Aye, we fled from tyrants to be free. We will never bow again." Jacob proudly declared, standing next to his captain.

"Yes.... this place... these people... They are worth it." Jack agreed.

Jacob looked at his captain once more. The way her hair floated in the wind, how the sun reflected in her beautiful eyes... He cursed himself for still following his old habits. As a noble man, he was told not to directly tell someone about his feelings. But right now... they would die and never return. For good this time, if Jones managed to defeat the Ferry man.

To hell with it! "Captain, I have something to say to you."

"Can't that wait, Master Cochrane? This seems like a bad time." she said, not looking in his direction and only at the clouds ahead.

"No. No it cannot."

"Then make it quick." she snarled. She always snarled at anyone who broke her concentration.

"I love you!" He almost yelled. Estella looked towards him in shock and wide eyes. Jack meanwhile had began to retreat on his tiptoes, leaving the couple alone. "I love you, Captain. Had these feeling for a while. You are beautiful, strong a fierce fighter. Hell, I even love your short temper." Still no response. "I had to let you know. In case we will die for good this time."

Estella just starred at him with eyes and mouth wide open. She certainly did not expect that. When they heard thunder in the distance getting closer, she looked towards it and then back to him. Her expression turned into one of anger. "We will talk about this afterwards." She hissed and made a movement with her hand, indicating him to leave. He did so with his head hanging low. Did me mess up? It was impossible to tell with her.