Kaito's Kastle

As the trio hurried toward their dorms, Maki asked "So, which room are we doing this in?"

"MINE, of course!" Kaito interjected, "Got 'Kaito's Kastle' allllll ready for tonight."

" 'Kaito's Kastle'?" questioned Maki.

"The homes of kings all have special names, it's only fitting that mine does, too!"

"I'm already regretting this..." Maki muttered.

"Hey," Shuichi spoke up, as the blood rushed toward his head instead of his dick, "Are we sure we're ready for this? It's just...I don't want this to change anything or how we feel or even how the other ultimates feel-"

"Bro." Kaito began, "Don't even worry. I've planned this out extensively. In fact, I started planning this the first night we got here."

"Glad to know that's where your priorities are..." Maki shrugged.

"Hush. Anyway, I don't think this will change how we view each other, at least not in a negative way. We all know that we're all basically in love with each other. This will only strengthen our bond. And as for the other ultimates...who said they need to know?"

"They're not going to know?" Shuichi pondered.

"Hey, it's none of their business. They know that we're friends. They know that we do nightly trainings. This is just a nightly training, so, in a way they already know!"

"They don't know. And they won't know. I don't need their filthy mouths spouting off about our personal lives, okay? This stays in Kaito's room." Maki said.

"Ok...I guess you guys are right." Shuichi agreed.

"Thanks, gang. And, um...it's actually Kaito's Kastle, Maki, and I'd appreciate if you'd refer to it as such."

"Don't push it."