(Saimota) Nightly Training SECKS

Once again, Maki and Shuichi came to their usual training spot and once again, they were greeted by a contemplative Kaito.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Shuichi asked.

"There's really no way to top last night, so I'd be fine with just our regular exercises."

"Hush!" Kaito shouted, as he stared into the distance, "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to think."

"Well, that's pretty difficult for you." Maki sneered.

"Haha, good one, Maki. I was thinking that just Shuichi and I should do the training tonight, anyway."

"What? Why can't I join? Is it really because I just made that stupid joke?"

"No, no, it's because there are some exercises that are only fit for men!"

"You know I can handle any kind of work. I work harder then you two combined every night."

"I know, and you're right, it's just that...this is a man's training."

"What is it then? What are you going to do?"

Kaito nervously glanced at Shuichi, as he didn't want to give away the surprise. He leaned over and whispered in Maki's ear his plan.

"Oh...really? I guess that's fine...I'll just see you both tomorrow." Maki turned and left.

"W-what is it? Why did she have to leave?"

"Hey, you'll see, it'll all be alright!"

"Whatever you say...."

Kaito chose a nearby patch of grass to lay down on. Shuichi joined him. They laid there, looking up at the fake stars. Kaito grabbed a blanket he had brought and draped it over him and Shuichi.

"Thanks." Shuichi said.

"No problem." Kaito responded.

"Wh-"

"Shhhhhhh. Just lay here for a second."

Shuichi took that as his cue to just relax and stare at the stars. He wondered what this had to do with training, but he enjoyed the moment of peace with his love. His eyes wandered to Kaito's lips, studying their curve, and how'd he like to kiss them. While he was in a trance, Kaito moved his hand into Shuichi's under the blanket. They were warm. They were together.

Kaito turned his head to meet Shuichi's gaze. He saw the galaxy in his eyes. He saw the stars he wanted to explore there. They leaned in and kissed each other tenderly, enveloping each other's lips gently. Their clasped hands tightened under the blanket.

They parted.

"Is this the training?" Shuichi whispered.

"No, not yet...it's this..."

Kaito removed his hand and moved Shuichi's hand to Kaito's belt buckle. Kaito put his own hand on Shuichi's zipper.

"W-what?" Shuichi gasped.

"I'm going to jerk you off...and you're going to jerk me off at the same time," Kaito explained, rubbing his hand over Shuichi's crotch, "and it's a test of our endurance. The first one to cum, loses."

"But Kaito...what if someone comes outside? If they catch us?"

"That's why I brought the blanket. And if you don't want them to catch us, then we have to control ourselves-be quiet, and try not to cum."

Shuichi couldn't help but get hard at Kaito's touching coupled with his low voice, but he was so nervous at the thought of having to contain his own cum while also trying to jerk off Kaito.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes." Shuichi said.

"attaboy."

They both unzipped each other's pants and moved their boners out-making the blanket look like a pitched tent.

They started rubbing each other, up and down, slow to start. Kaito picked up the speed, forcing Shuichi to, as well.

Shuichi struggled to keep up with Kaito's skills, gritting his teeth as he tried to control himself. He glanced over at Kaito, who was just staring up at the stars-he looked like nothing was even happening.

"ghhhh" Shuichi couldn't control his groaning.

"Hey." Kaito whispered, "Look at me. Do. Not. Break. I know you can do it."

While his words were encouraging, hearing Kaito speak passionately only made it harder for Shuichi.

They forged on, jerking each at the speed of light.

While they were so focused on not cumming and jerking the other as hard as possible, they didn't even hear the sound of the door open.

Kaito and Shuichi were both about to bust. But, neither of them would let up. Tears pricked Shuichi's eyes as he painfully tried to hold his cum in. Just when he felt like he was about to lose,

"YOINK!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokichi had decided to check in on his favorite trio's nightly training session, with the intent of causing trouble (obviously). But, when he wasn't greeted with the three classmates' push-ups, he worried. Where could they be?

As he looked around, he noticed Shuichi's shoe poking out from behind a bush, and the end of a blanket. While he feared the worst, he decided to keep a happy face. Maybe Shuichi was just stargazing! He could jump up and surprise him! What a hilarious prank.

As he slithered closer, he heard some...strange noises from behind the bush. Like grunting, and fabric moving up and down. Kokichi pieced together what must be happening! He decided he'd yank away the blanket to totally embarrass Shuichi.

He crept and crawled closer, as the grunting got louder and louder....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GAH!"

Kaito and Shuichi lept up as kokichi had appeared in a flash and yanked the blanket away. At least they didn't cum, but their erect dicks were now on full display in front of him.

"Wowww! You guys had a sausage party without me?? You should've invited me, I would've brought my one centimeter-defeater!"

"Sh-shut up!" Kaito yelled, as he and Shuichi both tried to cram their dicks back into their pants.

"Look how hard it is for Shuichi to handle his thing! That's honestly wayyyyy bigger than I thought!"

"Than you thought?" Shuichi heaved.

"Yeah, but who would've thought you'd be bigger than Kaito?? Well, it makes sense, the cocky guys always have the smallest cocks!"

"Like you're so big!" Kaito whined.

"Oh, you wanna see?" Kokichi teased as he fiddled with his zipper.

"No!" The two shouted.

"It's over, man. We're going to bed." Kaito stated.

"Damn! Bummer I couldn't catch you guys in the money shot! You should do this more often, I looooooved hearing all your *ugh ah eh* through the bushes!"

Shuichi and Kaito started walking away.

"Does Maki know she's your beard?!" He shouted after them.

"Don't bring her into this!" Shuichi retorted.

They all went inside, and with Kokichi watching, they definitely couldn't go into each other's rooms to finish each other off. They only nodded at each other as if to say "good night, I'm sorry this happened."

Kokichi nihihi'ed all the way to his room.