Krazy Kaito

As the pair entered the cafeteria, they noticed Kaito sitting in a chair with his legs crossed on the table.

"Whoa, Shuichi, why the limp?"

"You can tell I'm limping?"

"Uh, yeah, you're stumbling around like a frickin' zombie!"

Maki giggled as she sat next to Kaito, "I took good care of him."

"Really? Tell me all the dirty details!"

"Well," Shuichi said as he tried to lower himself safely into the seat, "we tried doing some, um, choking stuff..."

"Lucky! I'd love to try that with y'all sometime!"

"Yeah that was nice, but then we were rudely interrupted." Maki scowled.

"Oh?"

"Miu came knocking on the door and told us how she heard everything through some earpiece she made."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

"Yikes"

"Yeah!" Shuichi added, "and she said that you sent her! Why do we need to meet you in the lunchroom, anyway?"

"I just wanted you both to know where to find me after you were finished...I'm sorry, guys."

"I forgive you," Maki sighed, "I'll just have to punish you like I punished Shuichi."

"Okay, that sounds fair to me." He smirked.

But he did know. Kaito knew that Miu would catch them in the act, and he reveled in that thought. After all, life has just become so boring with the killing standstill. And, maybe with the threat of being revealed by Miu, they would all become closer! Plus, now he could get a sexy punishment on with Maki. So, everyone wins!

"Let's maybe spend the rest of the day apart, until training," Kaito proposed, "we've spent a lot of time together."

"I'll go practice new punishments in my dungeon!"

"I'll go investigate a new way to avoid boredom."

"I'll go....I'll just go."