The Morning After

Following the annoying morning announcements, Kaito, Maki, and Shuichi groaned as they rolled out of bed, rubbing the sleep out of their eyes. Kaito stretched and yawned before he said

"Let's get dressed and head to the dining hall. I'll check outside to make sure the coast is clear before we leave."

And so, Shuichi and Maki began slowly putting on yesterday's clothes while Kaito got his fresh new shirt and pants.

"If you guys want some of my clothes that's fine! Or if you want to keep my underwear like a trophy, that's cool too."

"Why would we want either of that?" Shuichi asked.

"I don't know man, im gonna go pee."

While Kaito pissed, Maki turned to Shuichi and said

"Hey. You were really...good last night. I had fun. So...yeah."

"Thanks. I also liked what we did. I think it was good."

Kaito left the bathroom (without washing his hands) and said

"Jeez, you two sound like frickin robots. Why don't you have sex with Keebo next time?"

"Kaito!" The pair exclaimed.

"In case you both forgot, YOU HAD SEX. We used our romantic energy! And now it's been renewed! We don't have to be all stiff and robotic anymore! We can let loose, like...like this-"

To demonstrate how "free" they were, Kaito took off his pants and underwear and showed off his helicopter dick skills. Just throwing it around 360 style.

"Cmon, Shuichi, join me!"

"Uh, no. I think we should go eat breakfast before I lose my appetite."

"No fun! Whatever..." Kaito mumbled as he haggled with his belt. He still had some work to do as far as getting Maki and Shuichi out of their sexual shells.

They had no idea what was coming.